JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't see a big advantage to a SBR'd Glock and it will be much harder to sell (or at least get your money back out of it). But ultimately comes down to what YOU like and want. One thing I've always been curious about on these is where would one engrave the builder (or trust) info? It has to be on the registered part (the lower), but I wouldn't think having the info on plastic would be acceptable.

You will very seldom get your money back out of any NFA item other then a truly rare one or Full Auto.

On an SBR it is very easy to sell if it can readily be converted back into an non-NFA item. Take the pistol out of the stock, have it taken off the registry and sell it as a pistol.........

You will very seldom get your money back out of any NFA item other then a truly rare one or Full Auto.

On an SBR it is very easy to sell if it can readily be converted back into an non-NFA item. Take the pistol out of the stock, have it taken off the registry and sell it as a pistol.........

That's still more involved than just selling a Glock. Part of the appeal (for me) of SBR'ing my AR is that if I decided to sell it, I'd just install another cheap lower and sell it as a pistol, keep the registered lower and whenever the feeling struck me again, I'd build another SBR.

Although, the more I think about it, the cooler I think the SBR'd G17 would be, specially suppressed.:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top