JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Am aware of the difference. I have a G20. Guess I will have to ask my local gunsmith up in Manhattan. Probably just as easy to go ahead and get a G21. It would still fit my chest rig.

You can put the top end of a g21 on a g20 frame I no longer have either and I don't remember if the ejector is the same between the.45 and the 10 mm pistols otherwise they are identical.

I can say with absolute certainty that the slides from each will interchange readily. I do not immediately know if they will function very well, however I dont't see why they wouldn't. Maybe I'll test it out later if I remember to.

I can say with absolute certainty that the slides from each will interchange readily. I do not immediately know if they will function very well, however I dont't see why they wouldn't. Maybe I'll test it out later if I remember to.

Yes, completely interchangeable and functions just fine. The bottom half is identical between the two.

Yes. You can even just put a 20 barrel in a 21 slide but the extractor MAY be unreliable.

Ehhh, that's sketchier than just the extractor difference, the outside diameter of the barrels is different. You can stick a G20 barrel in a G21 slide and it'll fit but may or may not function, but a G21 barrel wouldn't even fit in a G20 slide. But they make conversion barrels that are specifically cut to accommodate those size differences.

I really appreciate the information. This helps a lot. I knew I would get good input on this. I want to be able to use my chest rig for which ever caliber suits my whim of the day when I am out and about. Will probably look for a complete G21 upper....or just break down and get one.

Again, thanks for all the input.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top