JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Am aware of the difference. I have a G20. Guess I will have to ask my local gunsmith up in Manhattan. Probably just as easy to go ahead and get a G21. It would still fit my chest rig.

You can put the top end of a g21 on a g20 frame I no longer have either and I don't remember if the ejector is the same between the.45 and the 10 mm pistols otherwise they are identical.

I can say with absolute certainty that the slides from each will interchange readily. I do not immediately know if they will function very well, however I dont't see why they wouldn't. Maybe I'll test it out later if I remember to.

I can say with absolute certainty that the slides from each will interchange readily. I do not immediately know if they will function very well, however I dont't see why they wouldn't. Maybe I'll test it out later if I remember to.

Yes, completely interchangeable and functions just fine. The bottom half is identical between the two.

Yes. You can even just put a 20 barrel in a 21 slide but the extractor MAY be unreliable.

Ehhh, that's sketchier than just the extractor difference, the outside diameter of the barrels is different. You can stick a G20 barrel in a G21 slide and it'll fit but may or may not function, but a G21 barrel wouldn't even fit in a G20 slide. But they make conversion barrels that are specifically cut to accommodate those size differences.

I really appreciate the information. This helps a lot. I knew I would get good input on this. I want to be able to use my chest rig for which ever caliber suits my whim of the day when I am out and about. Will probably look for a complete G21 upper....or just break down and get one.

Again, thanks for all the input.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top