JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Before you build a Poly 80 Glock and I assume this applies to all models, not just a G19, be aware that they will not fit in a holster designed for a factory Glock. I think the trigger guard could be trimmed enough to allow them to fit but haven't tried.

Before you build a Poly 80 Glock and I assume this applies to all models, not just a G19, be aware that they will not fit in a holster designed for a factory Glock. I think the trigger guard could be trimmed enough to allow them to fit but haven't tried.
It's not just the trigger guard. I use a We the People kydex holster I bought a left and right hand IWB so I could choose between IWB and OWB because I'm not a fan of paddle holsters. I haven't found a good retention holster for the P80s yet. I've tried a couple Safariland Holsters that supposedly fit and haven't had any luck.

Supposedly Light Bearing holsters work just fine, but I don't have a weapon light on mine so I haven't been able to test that.

Last Edited:
I wonder if there's a market for those. I was expecting that most folks wouldn't carry them. Not denigrating, there have to be people with the experience and capability to put together a very reliable P80 and why shouldn't it be you? If I built one it would be a range toy.

Quite a few makers of P80 holsters out there. ;)

DSCF0152.JPG DSCF0153.JPG

Yes it applies to all models. There are several measurements that make it not work in a factory holster.

I wonder if there's a market for those. I was expecting that most folks wouldn't carry them. Not denigrating, there have to be people with the experience and capability to put together a very reliable P80 and why shouldn't it be you? If I built one it would be a range toy.
I don't carry mine often but I haven't had any issues with either of mine once they were broken in.

For the compact Poly80's (G19/G23) and OTC holsters we've found that those designed for a S&W M&P 9/40 Sigma fit extremely well with no modifications. In particular, the blackhawk serpa 410525 is a favorite.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews