Glock match ARPC 7-12-14, who's going?

OP
BillM

BillM

Reactions
As I understand it, yes you can shoot other than Glock----but you will not be eligible for
the cash payouts or trophies.

8 stage 280 round match. Replaces the usual 2nd Saturday USPSA match.

Reactions
I believe that there will be loaner Glocks available, but I'm not 100% on that.
I have not heard that. This is a different match than the GSSF match where there is loaner Glocks. From my understanding this is exactly like a USPSA match but only Glocks and divisions based on frame size.

I will be there with my G26. It will be the second time I ever have competed with a Glock and the first time with a G26.

Reactions
Wow! What a Match!

This was a USPSA sectional size match focused on Glocks. There was a whole spectrum of stages. On one stage, not one shooter in the squad shot it the same. The hot weather may have took its toll in attendance but water was provided at each stage and the breeze kept it more than bearable.

Kudos to match organizers, it has been one of the best matches I have been to this year.

Watch for it next year, it was announced it would probably be scheduled late May.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Adaptive Firing Solutions. A+
    5 stars does not do Adaptive Firing Solutions justice. I have done business with him multiple times and wish I could give at least 12 stars...
  • Limitless America
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome shop
    Love this shop. Purchased a few items from them. Always have a lot of parts in stock without much markup. Purchased two cans this summer from them...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great, old school gun shop
    The store is a treasure trove I have found magazines for H&K, Ruger and M1A's and at great prices. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly and...
    • GWS
  • HighLine Firearms
    4.00 star(s)
    great place
    nice guy, local
  • Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
Top Bottom