JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As I understand it, yes you can shoot other than Glock----but you will not be eligible for
the cash payouts or trophies.

8 stage 280 round match. Replaces the usual 2nd Saturday USPSA match.

I believe that there will be loaner Glocks available, but I'm not 100% on that.

I have not heard that. This is a different match than the GSSF match where there is loaner Glocks. From my understanding this is exactly like a USPSA match but only Glocks and divisions based on frame size.

I will be there with my G26. It will be the second time I ever have competed with a Glock and the first time with a G26.

Wow! What a Match!

This was a USPSA sectional size match focused on Glocks. There was a whole spectrum of stages. On one stage, not one shooter in the squad shot it the same. The hot weather may have took its toll in attendance but water was provided at each stage and the breeze kept it more than bearable.

Kudos to match organizers, it has been one of the best matches I have been to this year.

Watch for it next year, it was announced it would probably be scheduled late May.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top