JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@etrain16
I actually spoke to Frank via email. We were exchanging emails and I was about to place an order. When I made the order and saw they were not available, I tried again to get hold of Frank. He didn't respond.

As far as I know, he is a one-man operation, so I tend to give him a little leeway to respond - he just can't always respond as quickly as some. But Botach works too.

LOL, lil late to the party as I placed my orders elsewhere.
A quick look around, I see I will look them up in the future.

Tip O da hat, CC ;)

@etrain16
I actually spoke to Frank via email. We were exchanging emails and I was about to place an order. When I made the order and saw they were not available, I tried again to get hold of Frank. He didn't respond. Given that, I moved on and found them at Botach.

@308
Ya, I figured someone would ask why I chose OEM over the lesser priced Magpul. Reason being, I've bought aftermarket things in the past, and got burned. Not worth messing with considering my life depends on my equipment. I may buy Magpuls at a later time.
I am the same way. I bought one Friday from Curt's. It is an elegant design and easily disassembled for cleaning unlike OEM mags. Like I said above, I shot several fully loaded mags through it yesterday and it functioned perfectly and drop free just as I would expect from Magpul. I'm going to buy more of them now.

The more I look into things, I'm likely to make a, slam on the brakes, put the Glocks away, right turn Clyde!
CZ has gotten my attention.

I am the same way. I bought one Friday from Curt's. It is an elegant design and easily disassembled for cleaning unlike OEM mags. Like I said above, I shot several fully loaded mags through it yesterday and it functioned perfectly and drop free just as I would expect from Magpul. I'm going to buy more of them now.

I have a few of those Magpuls myself, and I'm pleased so far.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top