JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@etrain16
I actually spoke to Frank via email. We were exchanging emails and I was about to place an order. When I made the order and saw they were not available, I tried again to get hold of Frank. He didn't respond.

As far as I know, he is a one-man operation, so I tend to give him a little leeway to respond - he just can't always respond as quickly as some. But Botach works too.

LOL, lil late to the party as I placed my orders elsewhere.
A quick look around, I see I will look them up in the future.

Tip O da hat, CC ;)

@etrain16
I actually spoke to Frank via email. We were exchanging emails and I was about to place an order. When I made the order and saw they were not available, I tried again to get hold of Frank. He didn't respond. Given that, I moved on and found them at Botach.

@308
Ya, I figured someone would ask why I chose OEM over the lesser priced Magpul. Reason being, I've bought aftermarket things in the past, and got burned. Not worth messing with considering my life depends on my equipment. I may buy Magpuls at a later time.
I am the same way. I bought one Friday from Curt's. It is an elegant design and easily disassembled for cleaning unlike OEM mags. Like I said above, I shot several fully loaded mags through it yesterday and it functioned perfectly and drop free just as I would expect from Magpul. I'm going to buy more of them now.

The more I look into things, I'm likely to make a, slam on the brakes, put the Glocks away, right turn Clyde!
CZ has gotten my attention.

I am the same way. I bought one Friday from Curt's. It is an elegant design and easily disassembled for cleaning unlike OEM mags. Like I said above, I shot several fully loaded mags through it yesterday and it functioned perfectly and drop free just as I would expect from Magpul. I'm going to buy more of them now.

I have a few of those Magpuls myself, and I'm pleased so far.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top