JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It's come time to invest in more magazines since I'm not liking the fact of having to reload so many times. I'll be more active at my own range, so it just makes more sense.

Where do you go to find the best prices on the OEM types?
I'm looking specifically for as-sold-new with G19, 21, 26 right now, with plans for higher capacity when at the range.

And how are the Magpuls?

Thanks!!

Magpuls are gtg. I have a few mixed in with my other mags and have never had an issue. Ran a class with them and use them at the range all the time. I really like them as a cheap alternative.

As for a place to find cheap OEM mags, Botach Tactical I think sells any model glock mag for 20 bucks if you buy 5 or more with free shipping. Not a deal to call home about, but still a decent price. Shipping times may vary:eek:.

Keep your eyes open in the classifieds here. I see OEM and magpul pop up every so often for good prices.

It's come time to invest in more magazines since I'm not liking the fact of having to reload so many times. I'll be more active at my own range, so it just makes more sense.

I'm looking specifically for as-sold-new with G19, 21, 26 right now, with plans for higher capacity when at the range.

And how are the Magpuls?

Thanks!!
I've gotten good prices on Glock magazines from Midway USA. I use Magpuls almost exclusively in my ARs and have no complaints. I've bought them several places, mostly online. I just kept checking Midway, Brownells etc. until I spotted a good deal. Someone, I forget who, used to occasionally have great prices on Magpul 30rd AR mags in packages of 10. Someone here will remember who that was.

Thanks for the directives. My getting my range built, I've just recently been on the prowl. For the most, the prices I've found are near, or full retail. If a better price, the shipping kills it, or they are out of stock. :rolleyes:

Now the question before placing an order.
OEM is OEM. They work as intended.
Magpul is a known good product. Cheaper price, generally.

If you were to buy, what would you prefer? Why?
Too late to add a poll.

Well assuming your guns came with OEM mags you probably have a few for each gun? I would buy a couple more OEM for carry and HD. Then load up on magpul glock mags and use the extra money u save on a few more boxes of ammo.

Primaryarms is always having sales and the magpul glock mags always seem to be included for around 12 bucks. If you can wait till st patties day I'm willing to bet they will have a sale for them.

G19, 10 rounders are everywhere. Not so with the high capacity.
I got 5, gen4 OEM 15rnd mags on the way through Botach.

Thanks Y'all!!

Last Edited:
I just got done shooting several mags through the Magpul mag for the glock and it functioned perfectly. Curt's has them for $16 and well worth the price.

Lucas Tactical is out of the G19 G3 mags on the website store.
I sent an email to confirm.

With Lucas Tactical, it's always good to email or call - his website doesn't always reflect what he actually has available. Just be aware he gets mixes of Gen 3 and Gen 4 mags, if that matters to you.

AimSurplus has Gen 3 G19 OEM mags, new, in stock right now for $21.95 + shipping. I've also ordered used mags from them in the past, when they have them, it's a pretty good deal if you don't mind used - never have had a problem with the used mags. They've got the PMAGs for $15.15

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.a...odel+19+9mm+Magazine+Factory+New&groupid=3454

And how are the Magpuls?

Thanks!!
Is there a reason you want OEM over the Magpul?

@etrain16
I actually spoke to Frank via email. We were exchanging emails and I was about to place an order. When I made the order and saw they were not available, I tried again to get hold of Frank. He didn't respond. Given that, I moved on and found them at Botach.

@308
Ya, I figured someone would ask why I chose OEM over the lesser priced Magpul. Reason being, I've bought aftermarket things in the past, and got burned. Not worth messing with considering my life depends on my equipment. I may buy Magpuls at a later time.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top