Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Glock Gun Smith

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by wb0s, Nov 28, 2012.

1. wb0s

wb0s Fairview, Oregon New Member

I recently talked with a gun smith at one of the Expo gun shows who specializes in Glocks. He had a both with a large Glock sign over it. Does anyone know how to get in contact with the gentleman? Unfortunately I did not get his name or contact info.

2. svtrc51

svtrc51 Woodland Member

Earl G. Nash
    2 Nashes, LLC
    LWD Certified Armorer for Glock Pistols

3. netcarrier

netcarrier Portland, Oregon Active Member

Hi wb0s,
    What do you need to know maybe we can help you? If you would like PM me and I will try and help.
    Tony Portland, Oregon Area

4. netcarrier

netcarrier Portland, Oregon Active Member

Hi wb0s,
    What do you need to know? Maybe we can help you? If you would like PM me and I will try and help.
    Tony Portland, Oregon Area

5. wb0s

Thank you svtrc51 for that name and contact info!

Tony, I'm researching suggestions for target sights for a Glock 22.

Thanks! -----------Bill

6. svtrc51

svtrc51 Woodland Member

Hey no problem. I assumed you were talking about Earl? Older guy, grey hair? He has a target 10mm and .40. The 10 has the slide milled for a Burris ff and the rear sight drilled for adjustment (while keeping iron sights). Great set up!

Also he is in Vancouver but has a OR phone# if that matters.

7. wb0s

That sounds like the guy. I'll give him a call and see if he remembers our conversation from a couple months ago. Thank you again!

8. jakk586

jakk586 Astoria, Or Active Member

Is it a thin guy? kinda opinionated? had some work done on a 19 by him a few years ago at the redmond show. does good work. quick too.

9. wb0s

As it turns out the gun smith I was thinking of is the one mentioned by jakk86. His name is Jim, his business is Two Bears Trading Company out of Redmond. He does trigger jobs and installs safeties at the gun shows while you wait (he says it takes about an hour). I looked over some of his work while I was talking with him at the last show. It appears he does very nice work. I emailed him at jws.tbt@gmail.com and he got right back to me.

Thanks for the help!

10. slightly disturbed

slightly disturbed Oregon City Active Member

I can also give this guy 2 thumbs up. fixed my brothers g22 after he tried some self gunsmithing :noway: and didnt even charge him. He did give him the classic ur a dumba$$ look that we all found very funny