JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I recently talked with a gun smith at one of the Expo gun shows who specializes in Glocks. He had a both with a large Glock sign over it. Does anyone know how to get in contact with the gentleman? Unfortunately I did not get his name or contact info.

Thank you svtrc51 for that name and contact info!

Tony, I'm researching suggestions for target sights for a Glock 22.

Thanks! -----------Bill

Hey no problem. I assumed you were talking about Earl? Older guy, grey hair? He has a target 10mm and .40. The 10 has the slide milled for a Burris ff and the rear sight drilled for adjustment (while keeping iron sights). Great set up!

Also he is in Vancouver but has a OR phone# if that matters.

That sounds like the guy. I'll give him a call and see if he remembers our conversation from a couple months ago. Thank you again!

As it turns out the gun smith I was thinking of is the one mentioned by jakk86. His name is Jim, his business is Two Bears Trading Company out of Redmond. He does trigger jobs and installs safeties at the gun shows while you wait (he says it takes about an hour). I looked over some of his work while I was talking with him at the last show. It appears he does very nice work. I emailed him at [email protected] and he got right back to me.

Thanks for the help!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top