JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$360
Manufacturer
Glock
City
Tualatin
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Slide will come stripped (no internals) except for blacked out irons (CH Precision) and the barrel/comp combo from PMM (Parker Mountain Machine). Will NOT separate.

The Micro JTTC comp and barrel from PMM alone retails for the price I'm asking. At this point I'm firm at $360.00 unless you have a SLR slide for a 43X you wanna trade.

The PMM comp is installed with shims and loctite per their instructions. This comp will put you at the length of a G48.

Only selling to fund a aftermarket slide for another PMM comp combo that I have.

I can ship if you cover the cost.

Frame and WML are NOT included.

IMG_3190.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
More photos of the slide in the condition it will be sold as.

IMG_3398.jpeg IMG_3399.jpeg IMG_3400.jpeg IMG_3401.jpeg IMG_3402.jpeg

The PMM is best in its class. I've seen many reviews on it. The only reason I'm not jumping on this is because I just bought the shadow systems cr920p which has a comp on it already. I shoot that better than my duty G22

The PMM is best in its class. I've seen many reviews on it. The only reason I'm not jumping on this is because I just bought the shadow systems cr920p which has a comp on it already. I shoot that better than my duty G22
I have 5 of these comps. I'm a huge fan.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.