JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$580
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Chehalis
State
Washington
Zip Code
This G17 MOS has had less than 65 rounds fired through it.
Includes the Glock case, 3 mags, 4 additional customizable grip pieces, there is a cable lock as well (no pic), plus 4 sight mounting plates unused still sealed.
Free 50 round box of 9mm Remington ammo.

There are two holsters I have available if interested. Red Tulster IWB and an OWB 'We the People' (add 40 bucks for both if you want them).

No Trades
Price is firm
Buyer pays FFL transfer

text is great Mike @ 253-549-6713

IMG-1647.jpg IMG-1644.jpg IMG-1651.jpg IMG-1652.jpg IMG-1653.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Not out of the question however there is a guy from Oregon City just ahead of you on this. Not sure how quick our next day trip will
be down that way but will contact you both.
Bit of a busy week for us up here and obviously would prefer a local sale using my FFL in Centralia for the transfer. Again not out of the question just not in the next day or two. Thanks ... Mike
Best to text me at (253) 549-6713

Unless something else comes up I have a window open tomorrow Saturday as my wife and I are heading south to Camas and possibly onto Hood River. if interested and you want to meet at an FFL let me know.

Trip south is cancelled...relatives...but it saved me from antique shopping :). Gonna be stuck up north for a bit but lowered the price a bit and throwing in a 50 round box of 9mm 115GR Remington ammo.

Possibly could meet you near LaCenter for $550? 2nd part of tomorrow or Sunday? FFL up there?
I'll have to pass on that. There is a gentleman in Oregon who has a great price on a new unfired G17 MOS. He just posted it.
The only benefit of mine is a bit lower price...mine has the Gen5 updates (DLC finish, trigger, match barrel, ambi release, smooth grip etc)
and a 50 round box of ammo.

Last Edited:
I think I read offers should be made by conversation. Also if you are an Oregon resident isn't the transfer required to be done at an FFL of the buyer's home state?
I agree with that policy about offers and why I try to have people simply text me....
It leaves everyones dignity intact and it should be private. I am not offended by the offer it just should be private.
When we moved back to WA from Bend, OR
I inquired about buying a 9 at Cabela's with my Oregon DL at the time. They said no issues but that there is a possible wait period
up to 10 days before you can take it home. When I got my WA DL and tried to buy an automatic anything in Oregon from a big box store they said no bueno.

Meet up in Portland?
I'll have to pass on that. There is a gentleman in Oregon who has a great price on a new unfired G17 MOS. He just posted it.
The only benefit of mine is a bit lower price...mine has the Gen5 updates (DLC finish, trigger, match barrel, ambi release, smooth grip etc)
and a 50 round box of ammo.
I think I read offers should be made by conversation. Also if you are an Oregon resident isn't the transfer required to be done at an FFL of the buyer's home state?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.