Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Glock fishin'

CountryGent

Reactions
It is rare something is both wacky and efficient, but here we are. And, as I understand it, once removes the spines on this species, they can be cooked up. Bonus!

Still, if I was going to "pew" fish, I would want to kick it old school, despite the possibility of having to acquire a bigger boat:

:D

PDXSparky

Reactions
Too bad there aren't opportunities like that around here.
Be glad that we don't have lion fish in our waters. They are terribly invasive. As much as I'd like shooting them, I'm happy they are confined to warm water.

And, yes, they can be eaten minus the spines.

No_Regerts

Reactions
It is rare something is both wacky and efficient, but here we are. And, as I understand it, once removes the spines on this species, they can be cooked up. Bonus!

Still, if I was going to "pew" fish, I would want to kick it old school, despite the possibility of having to acquire a bigger boat:

Put another barrel in em!

Reactions

There's one that has a Tremendous NEED for a Silencer so it doesn't Disturb the Whales while There're Feeding on the Brine Shrimp!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

LATEST REVIEWS

• Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Love all the Guys and Gals, the redbeard is pleased. Even if it wasn't 1 min away from my house...
    • SVT-ROY
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I bugged these guys for a while as I was on the fence as to what safe to buy. There are so many...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim is fantastic! He does great work and does it in a timely manner! He reblued a Colt slide for...
    • hker71
  • Aloha Surplus
    4.00 star(s)
    Its always fun to check out the surplus stuff they have. Some is reasonably priced, some not so...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I recently sent in a project gun to Mr. Copeland to slick up an action and thread the barrel...
    • CountryGent