JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I run a darkstar gear holster for my 43 and love it. I've also got trijicon hd night sights on it. Here it is next to my glock model 40 IMG_20150831_104511143.jpg

I prefer my trigger be completely covered. Especially on my Glocks. I really like Concealment Solutions and use a Black Mamba and an ASP from Jason.
I agree with the trigger comment. I've used plenty of IWB types and some pull loose from the belt and others stay put, and the Versacarry stays put when drawing the gun. I would like to try something better though. I'll check the two you mentioned.

I agree with the trigger comment. I've used plenty of IWB types and some pull loose from the belt and others stay put, and the Versacarry stays put when drawing the gun. I would like to try something better though. I'll check the two you mentioned.

I wouldn't carry any of my glocks in a holster without a rigid trigger cover.

Nice holster. The only thing I don't care for is the metal clip. Reason is it can scratch leather seats in the car. I have a bianchi with that (imo) problem

I made the 43 my carry gun two months ago.
I carried a 23 or 26 before this.

Went fishing at the mouth of the Columbia two weekend ago for two days. And carried the 26.
What a hog! The 43 may not look much smaller on paper. But it carries a 1/3 the size of the blocky 26!
And I love the 26.:(

As for 6+1 ? I carried 5 and 6 round revolvers for years.
And they don't reload as fast as a magazine fed gun for me. So I'm good.

On a side note. The finish on the 43 is holding up better than the flat finish on the 29 I bought last year.
It's not the old glossy finish. But better than the flat they switched to. The block pin and trigger safety pin did rust a little[ I have acid sweat and walk 4-5 miles a day with the 43] So I used q-tip and coated the ends with a little black enamel paint. Problem solved.

Just to compare. My sweat rusted the glossy finish in my 26 so bad the barrel pitted.[I'm an exercise freak who carries] So don't hold it against the 43. If you don't walk 28 miles a weak you will not have any rust problems.
I actually wipe the dripping sweat off my guns every day now. And lube them.

Check out the Vedder IWB holster. Better fit than the Galco.

I've stuck with meprolights with all my other pistols. I've tried others, they are the best in my opinion.

Got out today and put a bunch of lead down range testing the extended bases I got from Hoptic. Ran a few mags of Hornady Critical Dity plus P through her as well. Overall I put close to 400 flawless rounds through her. Getting the few and total close to 2500 rounds. All without any failures on the guns part, had some old primers in some of my reloads not want to go off, which helped practicing clearing malfunctions at least.

Love this little pistol.

Still waiting for some good night sights to become available. May have to settle with those already on the market.

Also I'm on week 10 of my 10-13 week wait for a Bravo Concealment Acer DG2. Which I'm kind of getting sick of waiting for.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443226221.621283.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads