JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This post is to discuss Glock 43 Mags...

Initially after buying my 43 if the mags were inserted at just the right angle (down and right) they would hang up on the mag catch and they would have to be forced past. This was obviously a problem if i am to depend on these during a life or death reload.

Initially Glock was solving this issue buy sending out new mag catches with the corner shaved off.

I recently called Glock to get my replacement mag catch and the rep responded by saying "we are actually sending out "gen 2" mags." These mags are marked with an 01 the originals do not have this 01 designation. (see pics)

one other thing to note is the mag springs were about an inch longer in the new 01 mags. not sure if they were just stretched but all three were noticeably longer.

I have not run the TTI base pads on the new 01 mags yet. Thus far they have run fine with no issues on the old mags 800 rounds combine.

I will report back this weekend on reliability with new mags. IMG_0026.JPG IMG_0027.JPG IMG_0028.JPG IMG_0029.JPG IMG_0030.JPG

Throw back Monday.

All new mags I have purchased have been designated 01 since the initial ones the gun came with. No issues and 100percent reliability with all mags and base pads. I even have some of ttis new +3s. All of the tti basepad ship with +10% springs now. I only use the 10% springs in the +3s not the +2s or +1s and they run fine.

I will put some pictures up later if I remember. Might be a few months

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads