JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Thinning out the herd. Before I put these pistols up on GB I thought I'd offer them to the community. Prices are firm - I might consider a small discount for multiple purchases but otherwise I'm comfortable where they're set.

I live on the East side of PDX and am happy to conduct a transfer anywhere in the city or surrounding community. Transfer fee is buyer's responsiblity. I am generally free on weekends and most nights with occasional slots during the day. I'm not looking for any trades at the moment.

If you would like pictures, please PM me and I'll be happy to send some or post in this thread.

I'm happy to ship if you're a bit further out. Add $40 additional to your FFL and note that you'll need to send a cashier's check or MO. You can check my GunBroker (under raindog308) for further spotless reputational score.

Glock 43 with factory night sights NEW!

I purchased this gun but ultimately decided to carry my P365 instead. I have not fired this gun and it is completely new. Includes 2 6-round magazines, case, docs, etc. - just the way it came from Glock.

$400.

The World's Best Holster for the Glock 43

No really, it's the world's best!
This is the Galco Royal Guard 2.0 IWB Holster, which is make out of horshide. See it on the Galco web site. This holster has never been worn, though I did put the G43 into it once to check fit. The price new is $168.

$90 either with the G43 or separate.

Glock 26 Gen 4 with factory night sights

This was a police trade-in that I bought on the Internet a few months ago, and have decided I'm not going to carry it. It's in very good shape. I don't know how many rounds are through it. I personally have not fired it. The FFL who handled the transfer commented this was a very nice G26 as a police trade-in, probably because these weapons are used only by detectives/plainclothes and are not shot as much as duty weapons. Includes all these extras:
  • one gen 5 magazine (orange follower)
  • two gen 4 magazines that I subsequently bought
  • one Pearce PG-26 grip extension
  • two Pearce PG-39 grip extension
  • two XGrip mag sleeves (can comfortably use Glock 19 mags in your G26)
  • Original Glock case (no manual but of course you can download from Glock)
$425 for all of this.

Veddar LightTuck Kydex IWB Holster for Glock 26 - NEW!

Bought and never worn. Includes holster, Veddar drawstring back, and spare screw. Designed for 1.5" belts, includes claw. See it on the Veddar web site. Specifics:

Screen Shot 2021-03-22 at 3.39.41 PM.png
$40.

Glock G30S with Ameriglo Spartan night sights

I've owned this for several years and have about 100-150 rounds through it. Been to the range I think 4 times. No issues. Includes:

• Ameriglo Spartan GL-448 night sights
  • Two 10-round Glock magazines
  • One magazine has a Pearce PG-30 grip extension installed. I will include the original Glock baseplate if you wish to put the mag back to original
  • One XGrip mag sleeve that will let you comfortably use Glock 21 mags
  • Original Glock case and manual
$550 for all of this.

Veddar LightTuck Kydex IWB Holster for Glock 30S - NEW!

Bought and never worn. Includes holster, Veddar drawstring back, and spare screw. Designed for 1.5" belts, include claw. See it on the Veddar web site. Specifics:

Screen Shot 2021-03-22 at 3.36.25 PM.png

$40.

Smith & Wesson M&P Shield EZ 9mm with Manual Safety

This gun has exactly 16 rounds through it. I bought it recently but decided that it's just too similar in size to another gun I own to justify keeping both. It's in perfect condition. I took it to the range once and put two mags through it (16 rounds) and otherwise it is brand new. Includes the 2 mags that came with the gun, box, manual, and a Pearce PG-9EZ grip extension which is new and uninstalled.

$320.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Nice selection, super fair prices.

You might want to correct the Glock 43 magazine info. If they're factory mags, they are 6 rounders, not 8.

GLWS.

Thinning out the herd. Before I put these pistols up on GB I thought I'd offer them to the community. Prices are firm - I might consider a small discount for multiple purchases but otherwise I'm comfortable where they're set.

I live on the East side of PDX and am happy to conduct a transfer anywhere in the city or surrounding community. Transfer fee is buyer's responsiblity. I am generally free on weekends and most nights with occasional slots during the day. I'm not looking for any trades at the moment.

If you would like pictures, please PM me and I'll be happy to send some or post in this thread.

I'm happy to ship if you're a bit further out. Add $40 additional to your FFL and note that you'll need to send a cashier's check or MO. You can check my GunBroker (under raindog308) for further spotless reputational score.

I purchased this gun but ultimately decided to carry my P365 instead. I have not fired this gun and it is completely new. Includes 2 6-round magazines, case, docs, etc. - just the way it came from Glock.

$400.

This is the Galco Royal Guard 2.0 IWB Holster, which is make out of horshide. See it on the Galco web site. This holster has never been worn, though I did put the G43 into it once to check fit. The price new is $168.

This was a police trade-in that I bought on the Internet a few months ago, and have decided I'm not going to carry it. It's in very good shape. I don't know how many rounds are through it. I personally have not fired it. The FFL who handled the transfer commented this was a very nice G26 as a police trade-in, probably because these weapons are used only by detectives/plainclothes and are not shot as much as duty weapons. Includes all these extras:
$425 for all of this.

Bought and never worn. Includes holster, Veddar drawstring back, and spare screw. Designed for 1.5" belts, includes claw. See it on the Veddar web site. Specifics:

View attachment 847147
$40.

I've owned this for several years and have about 100-150 rounds through it. Been to the range I think 4 times. No issues. Includes:

• One magazine has a Pearce PG-30 grip extension installed. I will include the original Glock baseplate if you wish to put the mag back to original
$550 for all of this.

Bought and never worn. Includes holster, Veddar drawstring back, and spare screw. Designed for 1.5" belts, include claw. See it on the Veddar web site. Specifics:

View attachment 847146

$40.

This gun has exactly 16 rounds through it. I bought it recently but decided that it's just too similar in size to another gun I own to justify keeping both. It's in perfect condition. I took it to the range once and put two mags through it (16 rounds) and otherwise it is brand new. Includes the 2 mags that came with the gun, box, manual, and a Pearce PG-9EZ grip extension which is new and uninstalled.

$320.
Is the g26 still available?

$400.

$425 for all of this.

View attachment 847147
$40.

$550 for all of this.

View attachment 847146

$40.

$320.
Interested in the 26 if available still.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.