JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
CDCBFAE7-108D-48B4-95C5-913661681351.jpeg I have a Glock 43 with two mags, one has a stock pinky extension, the other has a pierce plus 1 pinky extension. I have another plus 1 pinky extension. Comes with a carbon fiber kydex iwb holster from black label holster and a matching mag carrier. Mostly looking to get $460 obo for everything or maybe a trade for a type 2 rmr 1 moa with trijicon suppresor sights for Glock.

Price lowered to 430 OBO! Can add some ammo, split some transfer fees.

I have a gen 5 26 with night sights if you want like a couple glocks.

View attachment 589453

Last edited by a moderator:
Lowering price to 430. Got some preschool I need to pay for. Let me know if you want more pictures or I have some ammo I could leave with it. Maybe split a transfer fee?

I'm sorry it was traded away. I think you're on the right track looking at a 43, you should be able to find one for that price definitely. Good luck with your search! The beautiful part about a Glock is that it takes thousands of rounds before you need to worry about wear and I think mostly it's a 15$ spring.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.