JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I bought this new last fall to carry in the woods, after years of wanting a 10mm, but have just decided I don't love it enough to stay married to it, and I am trying to limit my collection to stuff that actually gets used and loved. It's a stock pistol with less than 200 rounds through it. It includes a custom leather chest rig from Diamond D Leather in Alaska, a set of never-installed Advantage Tactical Solutions sights, and ammo, as pictured below. I can meet at the FFL of your choice in Eugene/Springfield.

I WILL NOT SHIP.
NO DEALERS.
PLEASE NOTE - I have a fairly specific list of guns I am interested in. If you offer a trade other than what I have listed below, I am likely to decline unless it's something really amazing.

0918170717.jpg
Top four boxes of ammo are full. 50+ rounds between the other two partial boxes at the bottom, all JSP ammo.

0918170717c.jpg 0918170724a.jpg
Forgot this was in the safe when I took the pic of everything else. Full box.

My price is $950 firm, based on the following values. If you can provide evidence for a better price, I will consider it, but don't just lowball me. Also, these values are just to itemize my asking price. I will not split up the package, and won't sell the items individually at these prices.
Pistol - $650
Holster - $150 (was $225 new and has barely been worn)
Sights - $75 ($100 new, never installed)
Ammo - $75

I will also consider trades for the following firearms in nice condition (with cash either way, if indicated):
Lever action 30-30 (Savage 99 > Pre-64 Winchester 94 > Browning BLR)
Winchester 88 in .308
Stainless 4-6 barrel DA 22LR, either a pre-lock Smith, SP101, or GP100
Stainless 4-6" barrel Smith .357 (pre-lock) or Ruger GP100
Marlin 39 or 39A (no cross hammer safety models)
JM stamped Marlin lever action rifles in .357 or .44
A nice 9mm carry pistol - Kimber Solo, EMP, etc.
Nicely built Ruger 10/22
Possibly a bolt action elk rifle

Last Edited:
I have a cz75b pre omega. 9mm. One mag through it, factory case, two mags leather holster.
Gen 3 glock 19. Very low round count, night sights, stainless lone wolf barrel. Three mags.

NO DEALERS.

If i had this ad and a dealer wanted to pay me 950 for the whole shebang it's gone baby
`
Good Luck With Sale

I have a smith 27-2. 90% or better condition
600 rounds of factory 357 Jhp.
Sig 516 it's a gen 2. It is unfired and in the box. Have one 30 and one 20 round mag for it I put a sling on it.
I also have a set of tri star T100''s nib.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.