JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$80
Manufacturer
Lone Wolf
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
Lone Wolf threaded barrel (AW-20L10TH) with thread protector and Lone Wolf compensator. (gun not included)

Selling because this barrel isn't 100% reliable, it jams every four or five rounds but its accurate. If you want this for strictly range time then this would be an okay barrel and compensator package. I want to hunt with my g40 using hard cast bullets so this is a no go for me. I sent the barrel back to Lone Wolf and they polished the feed ramp and that helped a bit but didn't completely fix the reliability so getting rid of it. If you know a thing or two about gunsmithing and have a g20 or g40 then this might be up your alley.

I also haven't changed the spring in my gun to a heavier or light spring so that may be the problem but I decided to stick with the factory barrel so I'm not going to spend money to try to find out.

Paid 169.95 for the barrel, and 49.99 for the compensator.

Willing to let go of both for $80.00 o.b.o.

Text the numbers
2m0a6z4c1yx2r9e4ws5o4

IMG_4495.JPG IMG_4497.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
While I'm insanely tempted by this, now's not the right time. However, I was reading about the feed ramp issue just this weekend with some AlphaWolf barrels. Same as you, guy sent it back, LWD polished it, and he still had problems. Turns out, he just needed to polish it even more than they had and it ran like a champ for him. Certainly don't want to talk you out of selling it if you still have it later this week, but would hate to see you get rid of it if it's something you wanted to fix yourself

His message:"I polished the feed ramp with a bullet shaped felt tip on my dremel and some Mothers polish. Takes a few minutes, I don't polish the coating off, just smooth it. The AW barrel has been 100% since I polished the feed ramp. I carry this barrel in the gun."

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top