Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Glock 30s

Discussion in 'Handguns Wanted' started by Ryot, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Ryot

Ryot Oregon New Member

Hello, so I have been searching for about two weeks now for a dealer in the valley area that carries the Glock 30s. I have found a couple but they are either sold out or on back order. Can Anyone here recommend any places in or around the valley at this point? I can get my hands on a G30. But would like to have the 30s. Thanks.

2. captqc

captqc Tigard Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

Welcome t the forum. A 30 should be easy but a 30S is new enough that they come and go quick, I've only see one in Tigard and it was presold. Gary

3. SVT-ROY

SVT-ROY Tigard Resident Beretta guru

There was a guy surfing Armslist with one he wanted a G42 in trade. My buddy was at the gun show last week and grabbed one at the last table he checked, they had 2

4. Greenbug

Greenbug Bend Well-Known Member

I saw one at the Bend Sportsmans Warehouse yesterday... Maybe check the Salem or Portland store?

5. SVT-ROY

SVT-ROY Tigard Resident Beretta guru

6. joshua47gns

joshua47gns Tigard Active Member

Hi I have a add up for a G30s package with xs big dot sights, 245 rounds of fmj and 34 rounds of hornady jhp and a singke mag carrier. Im not sure how to attach the link. I can sell just the gun if need be. Thanks.