Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Glock 30s

Discussion in 'Handguns Wanted' started by Ryot, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Ryot

Ryot Oregon New Member

Hello, so I have been searching for about two weeks now for a dealer in the valley area that carries the Glock 30s. I have found a couple but they are either sold out or on back order. Can Anyone here recommend any places in or around the valley at this point? I can get my hands on a G30. But would like to have the 30s. Thanks.

2. captqc

captqc Tigard Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

Welcome t the forum. A 30 should be easy but a 30S is new enough that they come and go quick, I've only see one in Tigard and it was presold. Gary

3. SVT-ROY

SVT-ROY Tigard Resident Beretta guru

There was a guy surfing Armslist with one he wanted a G42 in trade. My buddy was at the gun show last week and grabbed one at the last table he checked, they had 2

4. Greenbug

Greenbug Bend Well-Known Member

I saw one at the Bend Sportsmans Warehouse yesterday... Maybe check the Salem or Portland store?

5. SVT-ROY

SVT-ROY Tigard Resident Beretta guru

6. joshua47gns

joshua47gns Tigard Active Member

Hi I have a add up for a G30s package with xs big dot sights, 245 rounds of fmj and 34 rounds of hornady jhp and a singke mag carrier. Im not sure how to attach the link. I can sell just the gun if need be. Thanks.