JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I built mine using an 30SF frame I got off gunbroker, and a G36 slide I got off ebay. The slide was $310 plus $14 for shipping, and the frame was $170 (shipping included) plus transfer fee $30. So I ended up paying $524 for it. But I didn't do it all at once; I got the frame about five years ago as a home for my Advantage Arms 22lr upper I had purchased for my G29; so I could use it for my NRA Classes I teach and leave my G29 with my wife at home. I then got the slide, fully supported conventional KKM barrel ($160 + $14 shpping), night sights ($45), a belt clip ($8), G30s 10 ($24) and 9 ($24) round magazines, and 23lb wolff spring/guide rod set ($35) for it to use it for 45 Super. I also put a cheap ($12) laser on the rail for kicks. So I could carry it if I felt like blowing holes through steel. More or less just a fun range toy to unload my 45 Super hand loads; spent $63 on Super brass, and $59 on a new 255gr. Lee mold & handle as well. Loading for it is the real fun for me. So I spent WAY too much money on it; $968! Ouch! Come to find out, you can get one CHEAP! Some FFLs have them as Law Enforcement trade in guns. You can get one for $400 if you don't mind a lightly used, heavily carried, LE gun (holster wear on the slide on most of them, bright and shinny barrel and internals as they are back up guns and never shot). For my purposes, I would have been better off to just get an LE trade in G21 (which come with night sights), with the barrel, spring & guide rod. That would have saved me $400! If I was to do it again, I would start with one of those to mod up. I have never carrying it after all that money and effort. I carry my keltec p32 mouse gun, or my Kahr cm40, most of the time, in contrast to my G30s 45 super. I know Keith's Sporting Goods has LE trade ins and they are $50 off right now. I'd start there.

Rodney

I built mine using an 30SF frame I got off gunbroker, and a G36 slide I got off ebay. The slide was $310 plus $14 for shipping, and the frame was $170 (shipping included) plus transfer fee $30. So I ended up paying $524 for it. But I didn't do it all at once; I got the frame about five years ago as a home for my Advantage Arms 22lr upper I had purchased for my G29; so I could use it for my NRA Classes I teach and leave my G29 with my wife at home. I then got the slide, fully supported conventional KKM barrel ($160 + $14 shpping), night sights ($45), a belt clip ($8), G30s 10 ($24) and 9 ($24) round magazines, and 23lb wolff spring/guide rod set ($35) for it to use it for 45 Super. I also put a cheap ($12) laser on the rail for kicks. So I could carry it if I felt like blowing holes through steel. More or less just a fun range toy to unload my 45 Super hand loads; spent $63 on Super brass, and $59 on a new 255gr. Lee mold & handle as well. Loading for it is the real fun for me. So I spent WAY too much money on it; $968! Ouch! Come to find out, you can get one CHEAP! Some FFLs have them as Law Enforcement trade in guns. You can get one for $400 if you don't mind a lightly used, heavily carried, LE gun (holster wear on the slide on most of them, bright and shinny barrel and internals as they are back up guns and never shot). For my purposes, I would have been better off to just get an LE trade in G21 (which come with night sights), with the barrel, spring & guide rod. That would have saved me $400! If I was to do it again, I would start with one of those to mod up. I have never carrying it after all that money and effort. I carry my keltec p32 mouse gun, or my Kahr cm40, most of the time, in contrast to my G30s 45 super. I know Keith's Sporting Goods has LE trade ins and they are $50 off right now. I'd start there.

Rodney
I went there specifically for a 30s last week, and was told that they don't make them anymore, which is not true.
Your best bet (and mine too, as I am also looking for one) is to order one through a retailer.

Thanks for the response and information.

Rodney

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.