JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have FOR TRADE ONLY a used glock 27 gen 3 .40 cal subcompact sidearm.
This Glock has an unknown round count. I have put exactly 200rounds down the barrel for accuracy test/practice. I have no idea what the round count was before I bought it. I bought it used at Keith's Sporting Good in Gresham.
This Glock has night sights installed that work well. Not sure of the brand. The original owner installed them.
The Glock also has an aftermarket trigger installed with a manual safety built into the trigger.. its kinda weird to explain. Its a little round peg the slides in and out of the trigger to keep it from being pressed when engaged. I have never seen once installed on a Glock before. The trigger pull has also been modified to be a little heavier then average for more of a concealed carry pull. It's not much heavier then a stock Glock trigger pull but it is a little heavier.
The Glock has an aftermarket slide catch/release. It is supper nice and I will def be buying another one for any other Glock I own.(see pics)
Also has an after market spring for reduced recoil and slide action. Keith's said it is a pretty nice spring, however personally it only makes a slight difference to me when racking the slide. It's a little easier then a stock Glock, but to me it's not a big difference.
I have had this for a while now and have used it as my carry gun. The slide has a little wear on it, but over all this Glock is in great shape. It is very accurate. The night sights are awesome for night time shooting.
Will come with one (1) standard subcompact 9 round magazine

Only reason I am THINKING about trading this gun is because it is a little small for my hands. I am a big guy with big hands.. If I cant find something to trade it for then I am definitely keeping it for my CC. NOT INTERESTED IN SELLING.

I would like to trade for a Glock 23, SR40c or maybe some other compact sidearm. Let me know any trades you might want me to consider. Worst I can say is no thanks.

Please call/txt me for a fast response. I do not check email all that much so if you write me on here it might take me a day to respond.

Oregon ID will be required for purchase.. CHL is preferred.

Thanks guys.

-Brad
503-975-1329

gun.jpg

gun1.jpg

gunslide.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That little trigger "Thingie" is a Siderlock.

I use one on my carry gun.

If you like manual safety's, and are not too thrilled about Glock Safe Action safeties, they are GREAT.

If not, just take it out..........:)

Possibly... Is it the compact or full size?

Full size.

I am not a big guy and its a bit large for my frame. Seems like a good trade I am looking for something smaller, you need something bigger. I am the second owner of mine as well, so it has a bit of wear but nothing major.

I don't have it or pictures of it here with me but if you are interested I will get you some or we can meet and you can look it over in person. I work in Portland and will be gone hunting next week.

http://www.impactguns.com/springfield-xd-40-4-inch-black-12rd-mags-xd9102hcsp06-706397865764.aspx

I have a Glock 30 gen3, 45cal.with a red LaserMax Red Guide Rod Laser Sight, Extended Magazine Release. Would you be interested?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.