JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Excellent condition Gen 2 Glock 27, .40 S&W with four Glock mags. I purchased it used. I've fired about 100 rounds out of it, and the gun appears as if it's a low round count gun. But can't say exactly.

Looking to trade for an excellent condition Gen 4 Glock 19 9mm or a Gen 5 Glock 19 9mm. Prefer a stock, unmodified pistol with standard sights.

I am in the Hillsboro area and willing to travel in the Portland and surrounding areas. Willing to split transfer fees.

At this time, I am not considering selling it for cash, and will keep it if I can't find a trade.

Thanks.

image1.jpeg image2.jpeg

It's been brought to my attention that it is likely a Gen 3 and not a Gen 2, and that there really aren't Gen 2 Glock 27's. It has an MTD serial number prefix which I believe is a 2008 mfg date code, but if any knowledgeable Glock guys out there can shed some light to confirm, it would be greatly appreciated so I can be as accurate as possible. Thanks.

If it's an 08 manufacture, it's 3rd gen 100% of the way. Only a couple years later the 4th gen happened.

It's been brought to my attention that it is likely a Gen 3 and not a Gen 2, and that there really aren't Gen 2 Glock 27's. It has an MTD serial number prefix which I believe is a 2008 mfg date code, but if any knowledgeable Glock guys out there can shed some light to confirm, it would be greatly appreciated so I can be as accurate as possible. Thanks.
Gen2 frames don't have finger grooves, so yours is definitely a gen3

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.