JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking for a glock 23 gen 4 slide to send back to the companies that do the RMR cut on them. Its a long shot (pardon the pun) that any one would have one lying around, but thought I would try. If any one has experiance with a company, let me know how they did, and was it a quality job. Thanks in advance.:cool:

I just sent in a G21 slide to lone wolf last week. It's out for delivery now and will let you know how it looks when I get it.

The cut itself is $100. They offer cerakote as an option but I have someone local that I'm going to have do that for me. I went with the delta point pro for this build.

maybe they use milks in the milling process...o_O
sorry im full of jokes. Lone Wolf is a great company. I have there stainless slide on a Glock 17RTF2 I built.

THEY :eek:MILKED THE SLIDE?!?! before or after they milled it? ;)

Hahahhaha.... auto correct at its finest!

It was waiting for me when I got home. Looks great to me. Will get it on the lower later and post another pic.
C1162902-5C3A-4CE9-AFF2-5DBEB3B5CBDC.jpeg DAF501D3-C1ED-4B1C-9220-04832A70D906.jpeg B4424B48-6B30-49AF-8DA4-94DE645A977F.jpeg

@KEMOSABEJR1 optocs planet has a pre-milled and cerakoted slide from alpha shooting sports. Its usually backordered but I got mine today after just under 4 weeks with 10 days in shipping. I used the chat window to get them to honor a deal I found on gun.deals for $235 or so. I ordered the G19 but think they have the G17 as well. I was hesitant to recommend it at first as I hadn't received mine but it's good to go. The threads are a bit shallow for the RMR but they provided shorter screws, and a cover plate to boot. This one arrived today and is just waiting the slide completion parts and suppressor sights which should get here tomorrow.

I can see some slight machining marks through the cerakote but they are pretty faint. 26DA5F18-7540-4289-B92F-8615AE25CA13.jpeg 54EA0786-A5AD-4B5A-9BB3-0B6BEFED029E.jpeg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.