JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There was a generation of the .40 cal Glocks that did, due to unsupported chambers, I believe. I think it was ironed out by gen 4 but a new barrel on a used glock is never a terrible idea.
It was a joke... Screenshot_20220219-075526_Chrome.jpg

Generally, the police turn ins have been gone thru by the factory and only show holster wear. I have one I bought from Keiths at a gun show a few years ago. He had them for 350 with a 50 dollars off used guns deal so 300 bucks out the door.

Generally, the police turn ins have been gone thru by the factory and only show holster wear. I have one I bought from Keiths at a gun show a few years ago. He had them for 350 with a 50 dollars off used guns deal so 300 bucks out the door.
Keith's typically has used Glocks for $350 and up. I bought a bunch of guns from him. I like Keith's they have good deals and the ammo is reasonably priced. Their only downfall is not answering the phone! I live in SE Portland and it is a pain to drive 30 minutes on a gamble. I'll try calling first, if it is something I can find closer I will! Otherwise the commute isn't bad. During the beginning of the pandemic they were the only shop that really had inventory consistently that I visited therefore they have had my business ever since.

Plus transfer costs, you're looking at barely $100 off new price. Personally, I'd rather just buy new. Now if I could get it for $300 otd, I'd buy

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top