Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Glock 22 and a CZ 452-2E American in 17 HMR for 45 ACP

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by OregonJohn, Jan 10, 2013.

1. OregonJohn

OregonJohn Sutherlin, Or Bronze Life Member #1 Lifetime Supporter

I am looking for a good pistol in 45 ACP to add to my collection. I would like one in the $900 range or with cash on your end to make up any value. What I have to trade is a nice Glock 22 GEN 3 40 S&W with 2 15 round factory mags, factory box, and a blackhawk kydex holster. It has NS but the front is very dim. The back ones work fine. Price is $500.00.

The CZ is vey nice condition 452-2E American in 17HMR. One factory mag and scope rings. Price is $400.00.

So what I have is $900.00 worth of firearms to trade for a nice 45 ACP. Let me know what you have if you are interested. I will sell either for the price listed. PM me if you need any pictures, but they look like all others. Both in very nice condition. The only other trade I would like is a Remington LTR in 223 or a nice Remington 223 tactical. It must say Tactical on the barrel. I am looking for the 1-9 twist. Not sure how to post this, so I put it here.
    John

2. Jarhead0093

Jarhead0093 Sandy Active Member

I'm interested in the Glock. Do you still have it?

3. cclfn

cclfn Oregon 97401 Member

I'm interested in the CZ if you still have it.

4. OregonJohn

OregonJohn Sutherlin, Or Bronze Life Member #1 Lifetime Supporter

PM sent to cclfn Glock is SOLD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.