JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I am looking for a good pistol in 45 ACP to add to my collection. I would like one in the $900 range or with cash on your end to make up any value. What I have to trade is a nice Glock 22 GEN 3 40 S&W with 2 15 round factory mags, factory box, and a blackhawk kydex holster. It has NS but the front is very dim. The back ones work fine. Price is $500.00.

The CZ is vey nice condition 452-2E American in 17HMR. One factory mag and scope rings. Price is $400.00.

So what I have is $900.00 worth of firearms to trade for a nice 45 ACP. Let me know what you have if you are interested. I will sell either for the price listed. PM me if you need any pictures, but they look like all others. Both in very nice condition. The only other trade I would like is a Remington LTR in 223 or a nice Remington 223 tactical. It must say Tactical on the barrel. I am looking for the 1-9 twist. Not sure how to post this, so I put it here.
John

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top