JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I am looking for a good pistol in 45 ACP to add to my collection. I would like one in the $900 range or with cash on your end to make up any value. What I have to trade is a nice Glock 22 GEN 3 40 S&W with 2 15 round factory mags, factory box, and a blackhawk kydex holster. It has NS but the front is very dim. The back ones work fine. Price is $500.00.

The CZ is vey nice condition 452-2E American in 17HMR. One factory mag and scope rings. Price is $400.00.

So what I have is $900.00 worth of firearms to trade for a nice 45 ACP. Let me know what you have if you are interested. I will sell either for the price listed. PM me if you need any pictures, but they look like all others. Both in very nice condition. The only other trade I would like is a Remington LTR in 223 or a nice Remington 223 tactical. It must say Tactical on the barrel. I am looking for the 1-9 twist. Not sure how to post this, so I put it here.
John

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top