JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a 3rd gen glock 22 (.40 cal) with trijicon night sites. It comes with a brown galco brand paddle holster with thumb snap, four mags (2 hi-cap and 2 10 rounders), original box and a black hawk serpa paddle style holster. This gun has had about 400 rounds through it. Cash price is $450.00. Trades I'm looking for, in order are gen3 glock 20, gen 3 glock 19 or 17, gen3 glock 30 or 21. Depending on the trade I will be willing to add ammo to make the deal fair. Thanks for looking.

I have been hoping a Glock 22 or 23 would come up, I'm glad to see this is a 3rd. gen because I have a light I want to mount on the rail. Is this still available? I work at Spirit Mountain and have Wed./Thur. off I'm willing to drive to Hillsboro, of course I have the Federal gaming ID that requires all the background checks with a bill of sale if that works? This makes a great duty gun.

Sean

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.