Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

GLOCK 22 .40cal 3rd gen

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by cade, Sep 10, 2011.

1. cade

cade Hillsboro, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I have a 3rd gen glock 22 (.40 cal) with trijicon night sites. It comes with a brown galco brand paddle holster with thumb snap, four mags (2 hi-cap and 2 10 rounders), original box and a black hawk serpa paddle style holster. This gun has had about 400 rounds through it. Cash price is $450.00. Trades I'm looking for, in order are gen3 glock 20, gen 3 glock 19 or 17, gen3 glock 30 or 21. Depending on the trade I will be willing to add ammo to make the deal fair. Thanks for looking.

2. cade

cade Hillsboro, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

btt

3. PapaTony

PapaTony Yamhill County, Oregon Member

Do you have a price w/o the holsters?

4. andre192

andre192 Mac New Member

I have been hoping a Glock 22 or 23 would come up, I'm glad to see this is a 3rd. gen because I have a light I want to mount on the rail. Is this still available? I work at Spirit Mountain and have Wed./Thur. off I'm willing to drive to Hillsboro, of course I have the Federal gaming ID that requires all the background checks with a bill of sale if that works? This makes a great duty gun.

Sean

5. andre192

andre192 Mac New Member

Sorry I replied but didn't give you my number. 503-568-3620.Sean

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.