JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been trying to buy a Glock 20 handgun locally. I have made three full price offers but have struck out each time, so far. I have a Glock 21 and I'm now thinking I should just stick with running 10mm conversion barrels in that instead of pursuing any more Glock 20 deals. Is the Glock 20 really worth the $500+ price tag?

Did you see this one
I did, I haven't tried contacting that seller yet but that would be the next one to try.

Just buy the gen 5 that just came out. I bought the gen 5 Glock 21 just a few days ago so they're available. What generation are you looking for and what generation is your 21?

Just now, I was looking at Glock 20 listed for sale on the Cabela's site. In part, it says:

"The high-quality polymer frame drastically reduces recoil,"

Unless I'm missing something, this statement is false. Heavier pistols reduce perceived recoil, not lighter ones. What the polymer frame reduces is carry weight, not recoil.

For example, I have a Glock 19. It produces more perceived recoil than my Colt Gov't Model in 9mm.

Just now, I was looking at Glock 20 listed for sale on the Cabela's site. In part, it says:

"The high-quality polymer frame drastically reduces recoil,"

Unless I'm missing something, this statement is false. Heavier pistols reduce perceived recoil, not lighter ones. What the polymer frame reduces is carry weight, not recoil.

For example, I have a Glock 19. It produces more perceived recoil than my Colt Gov't Model in 9mm.
And it's mag catch, not latch. Haha some lackey wrote this.

I have been trying to buy a Glock 20 handgun locally. I have made three full price offers but have struck out each time, so far. I have a Glock 21 and I'm now thinking I should just stick with running 10mm conversion barrels in that instead of pursuing any more Glock 20 deals. Is the Glock 20 really worth the $500+ price tag?
If you are only going to carry/want one of them useable at a time. Conversion barrel / separate slide, done.

If you want two separate functioning pistols. Then there's that.

Once you determine which of the above scenarios is what you want, the you've made your decision and will make subsequent decisions to enact it.

If you are only going to carry/want one of them useable at a time. Conversion barrel / separate slide, done.

If you want two separate functioning pistols. Then there's that.

Once you determine which of the above scenarios is what you want, the you've made your decision and will make subsequent decisions to enact it.
It won't be carried, just a range toy. I am thinking about offering full price to one of the sellers I previously made an offer to, for slide, case and lpk. He can try to sell the stripped frame separately or dispose of it as he sees fit. There would be no downside on his end of the deal.

It won't be carried, just a range toy. I am thinking about offering full price to one of the sellers I previously made an offer to, for slide, case and lpk. He can try to sell the stripped frame separately or dispose of it as he sees fit. There would be no downside on his end of the deal.
I have a G20 if you're still looking nearby Salem

Glock 20 was my woods gun when bow hunting. It was fantastic. Accurate and reliable. I got caught in some deep mud crossing a stream and sunk to my hips, with my Glock 20 submerged for at least 20 minutes as I crawled and "swam" outta there. My pack kept me from sinking further. Anyway, afterwards I did a quick field strip and rinsed the barrel and slide, wiped the mag and bullets and shot it. It worked perfectly. Only let it go after hand-thumb arthritis made shooting 10mm less than enjoyable. These are great guns, versatile and durable.

Glock 20 was my woods gun when bow hunting. It was fantastic. Accurate and reliable. I got caught in some deep mud crossing a stream and sunk to my hips, with my Glock 20 submerged for at least 20 minutes as I crawled and "swam" outta there. My pack kept me from sinking further. Anyway, afterwards I did a quick field strip and rinsed the barrel and slide, wiped the mag and bullets and shot it. It worked perfectly. Only let it go after hand-thumb arthritis made shooting 10mm less than enjoyable. These are great guns, versatile and durable.
Honestly my favorite gun bought it 2 years ago when I turned 21 and its been flawless no malfunctions yet but I have only shot about 200 rounds, I definitely agree on the accuracy and reliability to it's a solid gun I have the gen 4

The G20 slide is heavier than a G21 slide to help with the increased cartridge power/slide velocity. I'm pretty sure they use a different ejector due the larger diameter 45acp vs the smaller diameter 10mm. Have you considered .460 Rowland?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top