JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The G20 is my woods carry gun. It's a hoot to shoot, but when loaded with 220 grain hard cast lead bullets, it gets a tad bit heavy after a few hours. The G21 is my bedside welcome to my house at 3:30 am gun. I'll never sell either one of them. They will end up in an estate sale.

I have thought about getting a G20 slide/barrel for a G21, but I don't think the ballistics are that much better (if any) than a .45 Super or .45 ACP +P+, and I can get the recoil management setup for much less, while still being able to shoot .45 ACP.

Now a .40/10mm revolver - that I want; I want revolvers in .40 & 9mm, so a 10mm revolver would get me the .40 setup too. Maybe next year (after I sell my house).

I have thought about getting a G20 slide/barrel for a G21, but I don't think the ballistics are that much better (if any) than a .45 Super or .45 ACP +P+, and I can get the recoil management setup for much less, while still being able to shoot .45 ACP.

Now a .40/10mm revolver - that I want; I want revolvers in .40 & 9mm, so a 10mm revolver would get me the .40 setup too. Maybe next year (after I sell my house).
The advantage for me is that I can find 40cal FMJ bullets much cheaper and more frequently available than 45cal FMJ bullets. I have bunches of 40cal FMJs but less so of 45cal FMJs. I do have some 45 Super brass and I will try that set up one day but I would rather save the 45 FMJs for 450 Bushmaster plinking loads.

I have been trying to buy a Glock 20 handgun locally. I have made three full price offers but have struck out each time, so far. I have a Glock 21 and I'm now thinking I should just stick with running 10mm conversion barrels in that instead of pursuing any more Glock 20 deals. Is the Glock 20 really worth the $500+ price tag?
New to this group and was planning on posting my Glock 20 for sale. I have a Texas Gun Leather holster for it. OWB HF1 - Black Cherry with white stitching. Downside is it also has the US Navy concho. Pristine shape.

I promise you he's not buying a $1200 tactical widget. He likes budget guns and modularity
You know me well.

I do have a budget line FNS40. I bought it when they were selling for $300. I heard you could run a factory FNS9 barrel in the 40 slide so I picked up a cheap used factory 9mm barrel off ebay (haven't tried it yet) and an FNS mag from another member. Then I found a complete FNS9 Stainless slide on ebay that I picked up for just under $200. It fits on the FNS40 frame. Modularity is a theme in my collection. Another theme is letting my collection collect dust.

I will be looking for G20 G40 conversion barrels as they pop up. The 9mm barrels appear to be unicorns these days. 9x25 Dillon would be cool but might be out of my price range with hard to find barrels, dies and all.

I want to buy a decent scope mount for G20/G21 one day as well.

My dealer shows hundreds of 20s at the distributor level in all their variations - MOSs, SFs, standard G20.

I can order any of them right the fook now.

Thanks to an NWFA member, I was able to purchase a like new Gen 4 G20 with TFO sights and an extra KKM 6" barrel. If it has been shot at all, it was very few rounds. It really looks like new. The KKM barrel shows no signs of being shot. The price was good but the deal maker was the willingness of the NWFA member and his buddy (the seller) to work with me on the transfer location. With all the M114 stuff going on, I am only wanting to deal with Tigard Pawn 4 More for transfers.

Hipoint seller had car trouble so that deal didn't happen. I did add an Aero M4E1 lower (from Tigard Pawn) to my Glock transfer for another $95. I should have added an M5 lower instead for $150 but maybe on the next transfer.

All in all it was a great weekend for me but a bad weekend for my wallet.

Ever get that Glock 20?
*edit, just saw your recent post* congrats!

I'm really enjoying mine, I had anticipated the snappier recoil but it's dead on accurate for me.

Thinking of getting a 6" barrel for it along with a 6" barrel for my G21

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads