JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I'll be curious to see what they say since a slide is not a firearm. If it were a rifle and you took the upper off I could see that maybe being a problem but the lower of any pistol should be transferable without any upper or slide.
That's pretty weird because the last two times I went in there they literally didn't open the case until they explained that I can take the slide off and not wait the 10 days. I'll still meet you Thursday.
See you tomorrow 12pm!

It's not shady, not illegal. Just like buying a FC system from sig. It's the serialized number that is transferred. You don't think a TIN barrel makes a gun do you? Most dealers do not like doing this, because some people don't come back for the lower so they can do a 80%.
is it frowned on, yes, illegal? No. And if anyone buys a rifle like an AR I would never understand why you would bring the thing in to the ffl and split it infront of them or have the conversation on an open forum.……….much like this.

Hey man, I am willing to give you the slide in advanced. I have not heard from you, so please confirm that we are meeting at 12pm today.
Hey man, I am willing to give you the slide in advanced. I have not heard from you, so please confirm that we are meeting at 12pm today.
Cool. I'll see you at 12!

I'm no moderator here, but PMing might be better for future reference. If you hover over someone's name, you can "Start Conversation". This allows you guys to converse privately and limits viewing of what you guys discussed to the public.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.