JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
10mm
City
Bellingham
State
Washington
Zip Code
GLOCK 20 - 10mm - Generation 4 - Mint Condition

Price is firm. If you want it, we can do the person to person FFL transfer at Miracle Pawn, they only charge $20.

IMG_9771.jpg IMG_9770.jpg IMG_9769.jpg IMG_9768.jpg IMG_9767.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I live in both Seattle and Bellingham. I'd prefere to meet in Bellingham at Miracle Pawn for the ffl transfer. If we meet in Seattle/Everett, where will we do the ffl? You will need to cover the ffl transfer.

Im a punctual guy. I'll be there at 12. But when I see you in the parking lot, hand me the slide so I don't have to wait 10 days for the transfer

Can you explain why you want the slide? I talked to my friend who is a retired cop and he said this sounds shady. I want to do this sale by the book. I am not trying to break any rules. Sorry if it is a pain in the bubblegum, but it is just how I roll.

They literally encourage people to do that at most ffl's so they don't have to hang onto the gun for 10 days. It's like taking the upper off the lower receiver of an ar15. Nothing shady about it at all. It's just transferred as a lower receiver and not a pistol. You can talk to the ffl there before we go in.

I just got off the phone with Pantel Tactical and they said they do not recommend this, which is exactly what my cop buddy told me. It's illegal. If you are not interested in doing this by the book and toughing out the 10x day wait period, then it looks like I have another interested buyer here. If you are willing to do the 10x day ffl wait, then I am totally willing to sell it to you and I will be there 12pm sharp this Thursday. Sorry if this is not what you want, though please understand I am not in a position in life where I can circumnavigate this law. Let me know your thoughts and we can take it from there. Also, I am selling a bubblegum ton of ammo as well. Don't know if you saw it listed:

That's pretty weird because the last two times I went in there they literally didn't open the case until they explained that I can take the slide off and not wait the 10 days. I'll still meet you Thursday.

I'll be curious to see what they say since a slide is not a firearm. If it were a rifle and you took the upper off I could see that maybe being a problem but the lower of any pistol should be transferable without any upper or slide.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.