JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
All prices are OBO, will trade for Glock and AR mags, reloading supplies for 9mm or 223, VCAS or similar sling, belt AR mag pouch/holder.

1. Hidden Hybrid Holsters G19/17/26 holster currently has loops installed, will include original metal clips - $35

2. GALCO Hybrid Holster for 1911 - $30

3. Appendix style 1911 holster, I believe from RM Holsters - $35

4. Raven Concealment ACR (appendix carry rig) for Glock 26 - $45

5. Rifle Dynamics stock pouch for AK rifles with triangle folding stocks. Gives you storage on your triangle folder. You can look it up on the Rifle Dynamics website. -$30

20160617_223359.jpg

And if you still can't find it, feel free to refund me so I can track it down elsewhere. It's been a month of me asking what's up with no reply. Sent money the same day of you saying you had it. Does it take a month to realize you dont have it anymore and refund me? Being online here every week but ignoring me is frustrating.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top