JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'd say ~450 at most. I don't think the Gen2's are coveted nearly as much as the later versions, and a brand new Gen3 is about $500. Additionally, many gun owners can get them even cheaper than that if they have access to blue-label.

$398 for a 19 gen 5. That's tough to beat since every honorably discharged veteran qualifies for a blue label gun through Labor Day.

Yikes, didn't know it was that low! I DID know about the labor day deal, but thought they were closer to $450 on blue-label.

I revise my estimate above :) Anyone who would pay more than ~$400 with the blue-label available is likely pretty desperate.

I like the nostalgia of a gen 2 over a gen 5. @Ligito - I am not sure of your location, but if you are near me and want some help getting it attention just let me know. We could strip it down and get some Cerakote on the frame in a day.

I recently purchased a lightly used gen 2 at a gun show. 4 mags. Paid $400 which was likely too much but I'll live.

I've read a little online that convinced me there are people who like early models but I doubt they'd pay more than $400 or so.

I'm amazed by the resale value of these pistols.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top