JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My girlfriend of 9 years and me decided to get carry permits. We got them then went to the shooting range to try out some pistols. Since I have a Sig p229 we looked at and shot sigs She shot the p238 and a p938, decided on the p938 9mm. I ended up buying her the Sig p938 nightmare..might take 3 weeks to get it but tickled that we done it..now we will be spending a lot of time at the range.been 40 years since she shot Any pistols. Looking forward to it.

My girlfriend of 9 years and me decided to get carry permits. We got them then went to the shooting range to try out some pistols. Since I have a Sig p229 we looked at and shot sigs She shot the p238 and a p938, decided on the p938 9mm. I ended up buying her the Sig p938 nightmare..might take 3 weeks to get it but tickled that we done it..now we will be spending a lot of time at the range.been 40 years since she shot Any pistols. Looking forward to it.

So, she was like 1 the last time she shot a gun, right? :eek:

:D;)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top