JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My girlfriend of 9 years and me decided to get carry permits. We got them then went to the shooting range to try out some pistols. Since I have a Sig p229 we looked at and shot sigs She shot the p238 and a p938, decided on the p938 9mm. I ended up buying her the Sig p938 nightmare..might take 3 weeks to get it but tickled that we done it..now we will be spending a lot of time at the range.been 40 years since she shot Any pistols. Looking forward to it.

My girlfriend of 9 years and me decided to get carry permits. We got them then went to the shooting range to try out some pistols. Since I have a Sig p229 we looked at and shot sigs She shot the p238 and a p938, decided on the p938 9mm. I ended up buying her the Sig p938 nightmare..might take 3 weeks to get it but tickled that we done it..now we will be spending a lot of time at the range.been 40 years since she shot Any pistols. Looking forward to it.

So, she was like 1 the last time she shot a gun, right? :eek:

:D;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews