JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Greetings all.

A little about myself.

I am 28 years of age white male, have a wife and two kids. I work out of town a lot lately. Sucks yes.

I have been around guns since I was a kid shooting a pellet gun in our backyard south of Corvallis in the sticks.

Graduated to shooting rimfire 22's and then on to 22-250's and 30-06's.

I currently live in town and have gotten rid of most of my guns. Sad day, yes it was. Right now the remaining rifle of choice is my 30-06 Ruger M77 that is a stainless steel / all weather stock, leopould scope. It's one of those skeletonized stocks that is nice for packing through the brush but makes you feel it when you pull the trigger.

I'm getting back into the right to bear arms as I have high hopes of buying a Ruger P90 stainless. I just love the look and weight of that size gun.

I want to get my wife into shooting. She's timid and that's understandable which is part of the reason for a pistol. A 45 may be a little big for her but I plan to start her off with a .22. We'll see how that goes. :s0155:

I look forward within the next month/two of getting my concealed permit and when I'm done traveling, setting myself up at the Albany Rifle / Pistol Club.

I hope to find what I need on this board. Looks like i have found the right place to start my journey.

Cheers all! :s0053:

Welcome to the board.

To make you feel a bit at home... I have a few Ruger 77 MKIIs and today was the first time I shot the exact same rifle you own. (with Leupold scope, no less)

You're among friends here.:cool:

Welcome to the board.

To make you feel a bit at home... I have a few Ruger 77 MKIIs and today was the first time I shot the exact same rifle you own. (with Leupold scope, no less)

You're among friends here.:cool:

I hope that it didn't do this:

do your shoulder too. That was after 13 rounds.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top