JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ok

That was too flip. Better reply. He is so wrong on just . . . . everything that I find it hard to believe him a credible source on anything
He is an editorialist, so he uses a lot of rhetoric and hyperbole. I am not a big fan of that, for either bias. He does raise some good questions in his segments, though, in addition to being entertaining at times. Just not much of a fan of the know it all, condescending part. But hey, that's the 24/7 news cycle. Got a lot of space to fill.

rachel-maddow-always-wrong-never-in-doubte-msnbc.jpg

He is an editorialist, so he uses a lot of rhetoric and hyperbole. I am not a big fan of that, for either bias. He does raise some good questions in his segments, though, in addition to being entertaining at times. Just not much of a fan of the know it all, condescending part. But hey, that's the 24/7 news cycle. Got a lot of space to fill.
I have had some really bad jobs in my life, some that I am ashamed to talk about (looking at you, Comcast) and some I have loved, but never in my life have I had a job were my bosses argued in open court that I am "not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' " and therefore no reasonable person would believe the things that I am saying

BTW, 'non-literal commentary.' is just a fancified lawyer way of saying "lying" ;)

I have had some really bad jobs in my life, some that I am ashamed to talk about (looking at you, Comcast) and some I have loved, but never in my life have I had a job were my bosses argued in open court that I am "not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' " and therefore no reasonable person would believe the things that I am saying

BTW, 'non-literal commentary.' is just a fancified lawyer way of saying "lying" ;)
Cool - now do Biden…

If a talkshow host not saying complete truths is a problem, imagine a president who is supposed to be leading this country.

#RedFlag

These are often in non-criminal courts. If you have ever had to deal with Family Court, you get the idea.

Getting a divorce, for leverage the other parties lawyer files a order for protection. You have guns, of course they are afraid.
That will follow you.
Get on the no-fly list. How'd that happen? Best I can tell, the famous Infinite Monkeys* typed your name on a list. How do you get off that list? Don't know, as far as I know, no one ever has.
Got a fist-full of cash. Come to the attention of some cops, by doing something stupid like failing to signal for a lane change. Cop thinks that's drug money an seizes it. How much do you have to spend to get it back? How do you prove it is not drug money when it is not drug money?

Do I think that certain people should not be able to possess guns. Yes. How to know who they are - if they are under control/supervision of the court/prison system. Once that is over, all your rights should be restored - no lawyer needed. If you think Joe BadActor will always be violent, then they need a Parole/Probation Officer for life. (or 41 years if they only Wing'd a President and killed one other dude)

*back in the day, we used to say that if we had infinite monkeys with infinite typewriters they would be able to produce Shakespeare. Typically for the Evolution / Creation argument. However, since we got AOL, MySpace, FaceBook, Twitter, and especially Wikipedia. We know this wasn't true.

Absolutely correct! And the second version is how this will actually play out, with "Randy" representing the population of conservative gun owners.
Bitter exes, Karens, anybody with a grudge or perceived slight. I would also bet that having been "red flagged", even if later found incorrect, that it would be impossible to pass a BGC

Bitter exes, Karens, anybody with a grudge or perceived slight. I would also bet that having been "red flagged", even if later found incorrect, that it would be impossible to pass a BGC
Correct again!
You would never (or at least it would take an immeasurable amount of time/effort) be able to get Big Guv to amend its list to have you removed from it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top