Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Get ready for another WA CHL permit holder bad news flash on the Monday Morning News!

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by gcban, Sep 22, 2012.

1. gcban

gcban Tukwila, WA Active Member

2. Riot

Riot Benton County, Washington Well-Known Member

Replaced the window and the tires after the shooting? Sounds like he knew he was in the wrong...but why be stupid enough to hang onto the car? Sounds like this guy is just one apple short of a fruit basket if you ask me.

Either you were in the right for shooting someone or you weren't....if he had the presence of mind to try to cover his tracks you think that gun would be in the bottom of Puget Sound and that car would have been on sale to some random Craiglist buyer...so I hope this tard gets the needle for shooting someone at a stop light for a traffic squabble.

*edit*

More on the shooting suspect...

View attachment 45818

View attachment 45819

Onetime teen prodigy arrested in slaying of popular wine steward | Local News | The Seattle Times

Yancy Noll murder suspect identified as Dinh Bowman - Seattle News - MyNorthwest.com

More on the BMW Evidence that led to the arrest...

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Suspect-Dinh-Bowman-Yancy-Noll-170859951.html

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHDxY__Bcns[/video]

(FYI since I cannot view videos from work, I have no idea if this is even the right video....so I appologize in advance if this is the incorrect video)

3. Squidly

Squidly Sandy Active Member

One can hope.

sq

4. Sodbuster

Sodbuster Beaverton, OR Chief Cook/Bottle Washer

Well, what are you going to do? EVERY group has a bad apple now and again. But, when compared to the general population, CHL holders have far less incidence of crime than juat about any other group.

So tell the Brady Campaign to hold off on those buttons for a while and quit trying to push them.

Sodbuster

Riot, Burt Gummer, DMax and 4 others like this.
  5. DCKilla

DCKilla Wet Side, WA Member

Washington does not have a CHL permit or CCW permit. Washington has a Concealed Pistol License (CPL). There are some people that might get confused.

6. wwkii

wwkii gilchrist oregon Active Member

I was just wondering what the difference is since you added this valuable piece of info

7. Riot

Riot Benton County, Washington Well-Known Member

View attachment 45822

8. Dunerunner

Dunerunner You'll Never Know Well-Known Member

Kind of how the department feels when they discover a dirty cop in their ranks. Things like this soil our (respectable CCW license holders) reputation.

Just another nut with a gun!

9. mjbskwim

mjbskwim Salmon,Idaho Well-Known Member

Alway has to be one to correct the abreviations.
    But you need to go back and read what yours says
    Mine says License to carry a concealed pistol.
    So that would be LCCP wouldn't it?

Just sayin'.
    Don't want anyone to get confused when we all know what the OP was talking about huh?

gcban and (deleted member) like this.
  10. Sun195

Sun195 Pugetropolis, WA Well-Known Member

Anybody actually know this guy? It looks like he's active in the shooting community. I mean, you're not going to shoot like that without spending some time on the range. Hard to believe someone on this board hasn't crossed paths with him before.

Not exactly a low-profile car - how many of these are there in the Seattle area? A handful?

What a waste - if this guy is the shooter, he took someone else's life and threw away his own over nothing. Over some traffic disagreement. Pathetic.

11. waltermitty

waltermitty seattle Active Member

MOM!.....he called it a Class 3 weapon instead of Title 2!.....and he has 2 clips of ammo for his Glock 30....aren't machine guns illegal ?.......his revolver holds 6 bullets !.....waaahhhh

gcban and (deleted member) like this.
  12. John H

John H Whatcom County Well-Known Member

Well great, now everyone that competes is now a nut job. At least the way the media will see it. One more reason to not video or post it online.