JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Replaced the window and the tires after the shooting? Sounds like he knew he was in the wrong...but why be stupid enough to hang onto the car? Sounds like this guy is just one apple short of a fruit basket if you ask me.

Either you were in the right for shooting someone or you weren't....if he had the presence of mind to try to cover his tracks you think that gun would be in the bottom of Puget Sound and that car would have been on sale to some random Craiglist buyer...so I hope this tard gets the needle for shooting someone at a stop light for a traffic squabble.

*edit*

More on the shooting suspect...

The source identified the suspect as <broken link removed>. His name was confirmed by King County Jail booking records.

This is not Bowman's first arrest. According to court documents, he was arrested for burglary and first-degree theft in 2006 when he was accused of stealing ski equipment from a store in downtown Seattle. He was later acquitted of the charges.

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

Yancy Noll murder suspect identified as Dinh Bowman - Seattle News - MyNorthwest.com

More on the BMW Evidence that led to the arrest...

&#8226;The BMW had a new window on the passenger side
&#8226;Shards of glass were found in the carpeting and on the running board underneath the passenger side door, consistent with the thought that the driver who shot Noll shot out his own window
&#8226;Detectives smelled fresh paint as if the car had recently been painted
&#8226;There were new tires on the car

<broken link removed>

O'Toole said a flickr video shows Bowman going through an obstacle course, firing a handgun at objects and different silhouettes. At one point even firing one-handed at a series of targets.

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHDxY__Bcns[/video]

(FYI since I cannot view videos from work, I have no idea if this is even the right video....so I appologize in advance if this is the incorrect video)

Well, what are you going to do? EVERY group has a bad apple now and again. But, when compared to the general population, CHL holders have far less incidence of crime than juat about any other group.

So tell the Brady Campaign to hold off on those buttons for a while and quit trying to push them.

Sodbuster

Washington does not have a CHL permit or CCW permit. Washington has a Concealed Pistol License (CPL). There are some people that might get confused.

Alway has to be one to correct the abreviations.
But you need to go back and read what yours says
Mine says License to carry a concealed pistol.
So that would be LCCP wouldn't it?

Just sayin'.
Don't want anyone to get confused when we all know what the OP was talking about huh?

Anybody actually know this guy? It looks like he's active in the shooting community. I mean, you're not going to shoot like that without spending some time on the range. Hard to believe someone on this board hasn't crossed paths with him before.

Not exactly a low-profile car - how many of these are there in the Seattle area? A handful?

What a waste - if this guy is the shooter, he took someone else's life and threw away his own over nothing. Over some traffic disagreement. Pathetic.

Washington does not have a CHL permit or CCW permit. Washington has a Concealed Pistol License (CPL). There are some people that might get confused.

MOM!.....he called it a Class 3 weapon instead of Title 2!.....and he has 2 clips of ammo for his Glock 30....aren't machine guns illegal ?.......his revolver holds 6 bullets !.....waaahhhh

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHDxY__Bcns[/video]

(FYI since I cannot view videos from work, I have no idea if this is even the right video....so I appologize in advance if this is the incorrect video)

Well great, now everyone that competes is now a nut job. At least the way the media will see it. One more reason to not video or post it online.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top