JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I stopped flying commercially in 2000......

1 yr. before 9/11

I have a REAL problem putting my life/safety in the hands of strangers.....

........be it police, or fire, or rescue, or doctors, or drug dealers, or those who call out Bingo numbers............:confused::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:)

If the puke needed to off himself, do it in the woods. Alone...
Now he's a POS that murdered many. I worthless loser. Forget the depression crap. We all suffer from it at one point. Some worse yes. Been there. But he deserves the gates of hell. Pansy.

Also. I foresee companies we all work for, having issues getting employees to travel as time progresses. And I'd LOVE that when it comes.

Depression my azz.

GERMAN NEWS REPORT: Co-Pilot of Germanwings Airbus Was MUSLIM CONVERT …'Hero of Islamic State'?
Posted by Jim Hoft on Thursday, March 26, 2015, 9:48 PM

GERMAN REPORT —HE WAS RADICALIZED!

GERMAN CO-PILOT WAS MUSLIM CONVERT–
— STAYED AT Bremen Mosque

Police have reportedly found an "item of significance" at the apartment of the co-pilot who crashed the Germanwing passenger plane into the Alps this week.
The item was NOT a suicide note.
575x323xAndreas-Lubitz-575x323.jpg
28-year-old German Andreas Lubitz trained in the Phoenix, Arizona and is pictured here in San Francisco.

A German news website claims Andreas Lubitz was a Muslim convert.
<broken link removed> reported:
According to Michael Mannheimer, a writer for German PI-News, Germany now has its own 9/11, thanks to the convert to Islam, Andreas Lubitz.

Translation from German:

All evidence indicates that the copilot of Airbus machine in his six-months break during his training as a pilot in Germanwings, converted to Islam and subsequently either by the order of "radical", ie. devout Muslims , or received the order from the book of terror, the Quran, on his own accord decided to carry out this mass murder. As a radical mosque in Bremen is in the center of the investigation, in which the convert was staying often, it can be assumed that he – as Mohammed Atta, in the attack against New York – received his instructions directly from the immediate vicinity of the mosque.

Converts are the most important weapon of Islam. Because their resume do not suggests that they often are particularly violent Muslims. Thus Germany now has its own 9/11, but in a reduced form. And so it is clear that Islam is a terrorist organization that are in accordance with §129a of the Criminal Code to prohibit it and to investigate its followers. But nothing will happen. One can bet that the apologists (media, politics, "Islamic Scholars") will agree to assign this an act of a "mentally unstable" man, and you can bet that now, once again the mantra of how supposedly peaceful Islam is will continue. And worse still, the attacks by the left against those who have always warned against Islam, will be angrier and merciless.

For now the German Islam supporters like never before have their backs against the wall.

Michael Mannheimer, 26.3.2015

Apparently from the comments at German PI – Andreas Lubitz was Muslim convert from his Facebook page.

ISLAMIC STATE PRAISES GERMAN CO-PILOT AND MASS MURDERER–
Another Facebook page was set up=> Support for Andrew Lubitz, hero of the Islamic State.
(The Facebook page has since been taken down)

But Pamela Geller <broken link removed> of the page before it was removed.
498x852xlubitz-facebook-muslim-page-575x984.png

I'll wait for the Fox babes report, as mentioned above....

How strange.

My 1,000 post will include a photo of one of my favorite Fox news Babes.

I'm waiting to hear it from her..........................:s0105:

martha mccallum.jpg

Still don't know if he was an Islamic convert.. If he was I am sure they would have picked up chants of "Allahu Akbar" on the recorder or would have seen some statement of faith and mission which has been prevalent of all Islamic martyrs up to this date. It sounds like the web page listed above was created by some deranged Islamists who supported the maniac's actions. I still cannot confirm from any reputable news source that he was an Islamic convert.

There is a lot of weird things that happen in Germany or Bavaria. How about the cannibal who would kill and cook suicidal people and posted ads in the newspaper for potential victims. Or, the Austrian guy who locked his daughter in a basement dungeon for over a decade and raped and impregnated her with several kids? These are not all Islamic converts..

BTW.. I have flown Lufthansa all over the world and always admired how smooth a Lufthansa flight would go compared to any other I have flown. Since, Lufthansa refuses to abide by the new "Two in the Cockpit" rule being implemented by other airlines, I will never fly Lufthansa ever again. Especially, considering one of their pilots took a plane full of 150 men, women and children and deliberately murdered everyone on board. I don't care if Lufthansa tickets are going for half price, I am not flying them.

Well it turns out I was right. Not that it makes me feel better.

4Freedom has determined he will NEVER fly Lufthansa ever again since they will not abide the 2 pilots or just 2 people in the cockpit at all times when ship is air born. That makes good sense.

I would take that step one large step further. As a few of the countries in the European Union have learned in the past few years (the hard way) like Sweden and Holland (I think) the nations of Europe as well as the USA and Canada and the UK need to wise up and close their borders to refugees and plain old visitors from ANY Islamic country. The UK proper has this problem now. As I understand it Michigan has a large Muslim population now in Dearborn.

I am sure there are those here who would disagree with me. Based on our very own Bill of Rights and our Freedom of Religion. But something I doubt if the Founding Fathers were thinking about in 1700 something concerning those people.

I don't pretend to have the answers. Plus as long as our southern border (the Rio Grande) remains wide open we will continue to be inundated with foreigners who "no habla inglish" and what's more HAVE NO INTENTION of learning English we will continue to have this problem.

I have read on other websites for more than a year now people have stated they would like to see our borders set up and run the same way as the Iron Curtain during the Cold War before the Berlin Wall came down. The old farts here know what I mean. Machinegun towers searchlights sweeping the border of both sides and guards with itchy trigger fingers coming down hard on any furtive shadows moving in the strip of no mans land maybe 50 or 100 yards deep. As harsh as it may sound this is the only way to secure our southern border with Mexico. Automated MG towers and landmines are the only way to keep our borders secure and our country safe. No more student visas (the student visa is how Obummer arrived here). He was NOT BORN HERE. This is why Obummer will do NOTHING to secure our borders.

I didn't want to jump up on my soapbox and be so much *in your face* with MHO but this is EXACTLY what America needs to do and MUST DO. As long as Zero is the POTUS our country will continue to go down the crapper and there ain't nuttin' those of us who love this country can do to stem this tide.

I hope my views on this don't get me 86ed from this site. I'd much rather have the Mods here remove this post.

Islam has no place in the western nations of this planet.

What I want to know is; How do you Really feel?...:cool::confused::D:D:D
Yeah well thems pretty much my thoughts on that. There's another website I usedta really like but if I posted what I just said there I'd be immediately El Gonezo faster than you can say Mississippi Mud Pie!!!!! I read somewhere on the Net about this soldier General Pershing who took a large force and attacked these people. His men killed all but one muslim puke. They wanted him to go back and tell his leaders not to EVER frack with the West ever again. They didn't. Not for around over a hundred years. His soldiers threw the dead muslims into a hole and slaughted a poop load of hogs and pigs and covered the corpses with hog guts and pig blood. I can't remember for sure but the troops either lit off the dead pukes or just backfilled the mess with Cats.

NO VIRGINS FOR THESE YAHOO'S.

gty_jonathan_gruber_kb_141114_16x9_992.jpg
MIT professor of economics, Jonathan Gruber, at his home, June 29, 2012.
Bill Greene/The Boston Globe via Getty Images

MIT economist Jonathan Gruber may not have been a household name, at least before this week, despite his being described as the "architect" of Obamacare and, previously, Romneycare in Massachusetts.

He sparked a furor this week after video surfaced of his talking about the "stupidity" of the American people, among other insults aimed at the voting public. Now Republicans have pounced, inventing a brand-new word: "Grubering."

Here's what you need to know about Gruber and the controversy that's still swirling.

I've heard the name Jonathan Gruber a lot this week, but what happened and who is he?

He's an MIT economics professor famous for his critical role in advising the Obama administration on the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare. He's known as the "architect," although Democrats involved with the law's passage take issue with the title.

Before Obamacare, he also advised the creation of a similar law in Massachusetts, sometimes called Romneycare, after Mitt Romney, who was governor of the Bay State at the time. Despite some resistance to the term "architect," Gruber joined the president's transition team in 2008 and no one disputes he played a key role in the law's creation. The Washington Post reports he was also paid "almost $400,000" for the work, controversial in its own right.

Gruber has made controversial comments in the past, but they don't compare to the comments that came to light this week, six videos in total and counting – including one where he refers to the "stupidity of the American voter." In another, when talking about Obamacare tax credits, he said, "American voters are too stupid to understand the difference."

"If you have a law that makes explicit that healthy people pay in and sick people get money, it wouldn't have passed," Gruber said in a video from 2013. "Lack of transparency is a huge political advantage and, basically, call it the stupidity of the American voter or whatever. But basically that was really critical to getting the thing to pass."

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top