JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Info: Fits most 7.5" single action revolvers, including the Ruger Blackhawk, Super Blackhawk, and Vaquero. The cartridge loops fit .44 mag snugly and will also stretch to .45 colt. The waist belt will fit 38" to 44" waists.

I've had this for YEARS.. at least 6 now. Always been treated well with Obenhaufs Heavy Duty LP. I received it with a Ruger Super Blackhawk .44 mag, and it fit nicely. I do not ever intend to buy another though, so this rig is useless to me. It's in excellent shape, especially considering it is pushing 40 years old. The leather is still supple and free of cracks, rot, or dryness. The stitching is excellent as well. The belt is fully lined as is the holster.

I'm thinking.. $150 shipped in the USA for the entire setup. This is good American made leather built right here in Portland Oregon.

gl1.jpg

gl2.jpg

gl3.jpg

gl4.jpg

gl5.jpg

gl6.jpg

gl7.jpg

would you be interested in a trade for the belt only? I have the same belt #79 except has 38/357 loops in size L APPOX. 38.. I got fat, ha ha. my belt is in as new condition.. if
not what is your best cash price entire rig? dondough

hello, I left you a message eariler, I need your gunbelt. Don't know if you would be interested in a trade-in,#79 same exact belt as yours except size L, 38'' with 38/357 cal. loopes. It's in great cond. was never used. If no trade, whats bottom dollar for
your whole rig. thanks, DON PH. 404-210-1990

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top