JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Vintage holster made by the George Lawrence Co. out of Portland Oregon. Did some research and there's some interesting history to the company. Holster is in good condition, no cracking, no major cuts/scrapes. It would of originally had a leather strap and buckle where the strap and concho are now. It was missing when I picked it up so I made whats on there now. I couldn't find a buckle the right size so it's Velcro on the back side happy0002.gif , not exactly a pro repair but it looks decent. The number 79 indicates the "gunslinger" model and the 526 denotes 4in. police positive or K frame. They seem to be valued in the 60-80 dollar range and black was apparently less common but missing the original strap and buckle, I figure it's worth $40. Oh and it will come with a different but similar concho.

I'd primarily like to trade it for something similar for a 1911 or trade towards a shoulder rig. Would also trade for Large or small pistol primers, 9mm, .38/.357, .45acp reloading components or ammo. I'd rather trade but I'd take cash if you can't live without it. 20150527_192909_zpsamkm2ymx.jpg 20150527_192921_zpsc0qodrpe.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top