JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$60
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
Yesterday I made a wallet from genuine calfskin and I am selling it for $60 (plus $5 for USPS First Class Mail shipping if you need it shipped). The wallet is made to last for decades. It is all made from high-quality genuine leather. Exterior is hairy calfskin and interior pockets are made from full grain cowhide. The wallet has main bi-fold money pocket, 6 x card slots and 2 x additional card slots just under the main 6 card pockets. You can easily put 8-10 cards, few business cards and 10-15 paper money pieces and the wallet won't be too bulky. The wallet also nicely folds, so when you remove it from your pocket and place it on a table, the wallet stays closed.

I sold few wallets through this forum and everyone was very happy with the quality of them. They are made very sturdy. I use thick waxed hemp tread for stitching, so the stitching is super strong. I stamped the wallet (w/ my personal brand stamp) and I engraved a date when I finished this wallet (yesterday).

I live in Seattle and could meet in the area or I can ship the wallet if you send me online payment (Zelle prefered, but could also take personal check or PayPal).
I have enough leather to make a couple of more of these wallets after I sell this one if more people get interested in buying these wallets.

Cheers,

Dan from Seattle

Wallet#001.jpeg wallet#002.jpeg wallet#003.jpeg wallet#004.jpeg wallet#005.jpeg wallet#006.jpeg wallet#008.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Thats BEAutiful! I made one very similar in Junior High Crafts class from a Tandy leather kit. It lasted many years. It did, eventually, lose a bit of hair but I got my moneys worth out of it. Im very tempted!!!

Thats BEAutiful! I made one very similar in Junior High Crafts class from a Tandy leather kit. It lasted many years. It did, eventually, lose a bit of hair but I got my moneys worth out of it. Im very tempted!!!
When these wallets lose hair, we call them BOLD Calfskin Wallets

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top