JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a gen 4 Glock 43 that I'm selling.
Love this gun. Was my edc for the last few years. as such it probably only has 3-500 rounds through it. Never any issues.
Gun is a single stack 9 mm ultra compact. For how small it is it is surprisingly easy to control.

because I carried it every day there is minimal wear but nothing crazy. The worst is a slight wear mark from my holster.
Comes with a Blackhawk iwb holster and 2 mags.

the mags usually hold 6, but I have added two awesome plate extensions that will come with the pistol.

One of them has a beautiful solid aluminum taran tactical +2 extension that I absolutely love. Gives me plenty of room to get a solid grip on the short frames pistol, and adds some extra capacity too.

the other has a polymer +2 extension from strike industries that does a great job of matching the look and feel of the Glock grip. Makes a seamless connection that adds a ton of control to the firearm.

I will be sad to see this thing go, but I've got to fix my truck.

C0AAEC91-5D99-46C4-8BDF-1E26E790A4D3.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.