JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1234
Manufacturer
Geissele
City
Salmon Creek
State
Washington
Zip Code
I've built a few rifles recently and installed Geissele triggers in them. They are absolutely great and I love them very much, but I'm discovering some shooting issues when I'm shooting my issued rifle (which requires a milspec trigger) after training with my personal rifles. I prefer consistency so I'm leveling the playing field to the lowest common denominator.

I've decided to pull my Geissele triggers and replace them with milspec triggers. Triggers are still installed and will be pulled when sold.

I'm selling the following:

- Geissele Automatics SSA trigger.
Approximately 1500 rounds. No issues. Ran it in my 16" SPR. Excellent trigger. Feels like a milspec trigger against your finger, but operates like a precision two stage.
$125 cash

- Geissele Automatics SSA X Trigger with Lightning Bow.
80 rounds. No issues. Ran it in my 14.5 Radian. Slightly crisper reset than my SSA. Slightly wider face. Probably the best battle rifle trigger I've ever ran.
$225 cash

- Geissele Automatics SSA-E X Trigger with Lightning Bow.
20 rounds. No issues. Ran it in my Mk12 build. This is a phenomenal trigger. Crisp wall, crisp break, crisp reset. Virtually no travel. No issues.
$250 cash

ALG Defense ACT Trigger.
This is the Advanced Combat Trigger made by Amy, Geissele's wife. She wanted to start her own company and this is her trigger. Best way I can describe it is the smoothest milspec trigger you've ever felt. 5.5 pound, single stage trigger. This is what an issued M4 should come with!
$60 cash - SPF

On this sale I'm not looking for any trades as I'm just trying to recoup some cash from the purchases.

Items are to be picked up in the Vancouver, WA area. I will ship on your dime with payments through Zelle or Venmo.

PXL_20231028_180049194.MP.jpg PXL_20231028_180111236.jpg PXL_20231028_180108688.jpg PXL_20231028_180131034.jpg PXL_20231028_175839125.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
maybe dumb question, but why not run an ALG in the issued rifle and at least get some advantage? Can't disagree with consistency across everything you train with either way.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top