JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$200
Manufacturer
Geissele
City
Aurora
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a used (approx 500rnds) Geissele SSA-E (curved bow) trigger that I'd like to trade for your Geissele SD-E, SD-C or possibly SD-3G (straight bow). Nothing wrong with the trigger; I just tend to jerk a straight trigger less than I do a curved.

Only other trades I'd be interested in are high-end AR-15 triggers with a straight/flat bow. super_semi-automatic_enhanced.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Built on the chassis of the Geissele SSA, the Super Semi-Automatic Enhanced (SSA-E) provides enhanced trigger control and weapon accuracy while maintaining the robustness and reliability of our combat-proven two-stage trigger. The SSA-E's reduced first and second stage pull weights result in a trigger with a smooth, light first stage take-up and a crisp, candy cane-like second stage break. The SSA-E is ideal for use in precision Squad Designated Marksman type rifles where weapon accuracy and reliability are critical and a non-adjustable drop in trigger is desired.
The Geissele Super Semi-Automatic Enhanced (SSA-E) Trigger is a finely-tuned semi-automatic-only version of our full-auto, two stage combat trigger presently used in the U.S. Special Operations Community.

PLATFORM: AR15/AR10
TYPE: 2 Stage
1st STAGE WEIGHT RANGE: 2.0 - 2.5 lbs.
2nd STAGE WEIGHT RANGE: 0.9 - 1.3 lbs.
TOTAL PULL WEIGHT RANGE: 2.9 - 3.8 lbs.
ADJUSTABLE: No
TRIGGER BOW TYPE: M4 Curved
RECOMMENDED USE: Target & Precision Shooting, Hunting
PIN SIZE: Mil-Spec

All weights are approximates.
More Info
Standard Mil-Spec Pin
AR15/AR10
Hunting, Target Shooting, Precision Shooting
M4 Curved

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top