Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Galil Golani .223 folding stock 35 round mag and sling

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by Deavis, Nov 17, 2009.

1. Deavis

Deavis Mid Willamette Valley Active Member

Greetings:

$650.00 - Firm FTF

I have a Century Galil/Golani. They are currently available through JG Sales at $729.00 + Ship + FFL etc. Includes Sling. This is the one with the bayonet lug.

Multiple Extra mags available: Oralites, Original Military Steel and So. African R4.

Here is what JG has to say about them:These are Israeli Galil style rifles, built by CAI and named Golani, after the famous Golani Brigade in Israel. 223 caliber, with a 35 round magazine, folding buttstock, and polymer fore stock. Has a 19in barrel, tipped up charging handle, a rear peep sight, and muzzlebreak.

Honestly - the Golani had multiple problems that seem to have been worked out in production. See UZI talk for threads on this. When I got the gun it did not want to run as receiver well was too shallow. I sent it back for service to CEntury and now it runs like a champ with all Galil 223 mags. I fired 500X and it was GOOD TO GO. One advantage of buying this one is you know it runs.... as far as buying a "USED" gun... all Golanis are parts kits from IDF issue guns... they have all seen some shooting!

Also posted on another board.

Only trade looking for is an ACOG for flat top AR...

PIX of actual gun:

2. Deavis

Bump

3. Deavis

Bump

4. Deavis

pix added bump

5. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

I have one these in .308 and I LOVE IT!! If I had the extra funds I'd snatch this up in a heart beat... I'll see how things pan out, and if you still have it in a week or two I may swoop on it. :thumbup:

6. Deavis

Trade pending

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.