JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is the some of the worst propaganda I've ever read, published in Vogue magazine today. It's an article "written" by Gabbie (or more likely by someone on her payroll).

The opening statement reads, in effect, like this:

"...A gun almost murdered me. It was held in the hand of a poor, unfortunate soul who was powerless to stop it."

Read the first few sentences and see if you agree:

Gun Violence Is a Full-Blown National Crisis (http://www.vogue.com/13442030/national-gun-violence-awareness-day-national-crisis-gabby-giffords/)

The entire article is digusting. Gabbie's organization (funded with Bloomberg dollars) is a propaganda machine, the likes of which hasn't been since since late 1930's Nazi Germany.

-Thirtycal

I thought they were pro gun, pro 2A gun owners who just wanted some "common sense" laws on the books. Funny how the true colors always come out in time.

dude, why are you reading vogue? :) what's with the semi-seductive pose on the couch with the tight shirt? Trying to use boobs to sway opinion? They should have put her in a bikini and given her a lollypop

b30gu81.jpg

Sooooooooooooooooo, that evil gun MADE that poor unfortunate soul who was powerless to stop it'?

What load of cac.

I know that the poor gal can just about stand and breathe unaided, but crap like this from a former US government bright kid just has to have been written by somebody else. Greatly sorry for her and all that, but she is now nothing more than a sad tool.

tac

What has happened to America?? Where are those that still believe in freedom and liberty. Where are those that believe that the Constitution restrains the government, not the people? Where are those that will refuse to vote for politicians that treat our rights like trash??

Gabbie and her hubby should keep their mouths shut. I'm sorry she was shot, but it doesn't somehow magically imbue her with the power to make everyone else's decisions for them. Go after your attacker and leave the rest of us the damn well alone! Man, this crap is just pissing me off :mad:

Maybe I should follow the lead of all these folks that think their personal pain/tragedy is reason enough to strip others rights away. Hmm, I was stung by a bee that came from someone's bee hive once. Perhaps it's time to outlaw private ownership of bee hives??? I crashed my bike when I was a kid and got hurt, maybe we should do away with bikes for children from this point on??? Oooo, I had an allergic reaction to an antibiotic once, maybe we should ban all antibiotics now??

When you really think about it, using your personal pain to go after the rights of others is just downright wrong. We, as Americans need to come together to fight this B.S. - become more vocal, and refuse to support such efforts - including refusing to vote for people that back this kind of crap.

My penis made me commit adultery

My car made me drive fast (if you are an early generation Prius driver you are excused)

My TV made me lazy

My phone made me text people

My lawn chair made me get a sunburn

Yeah, logic is missing in a bad way.

When you realize that the Bill of Rights is actually an anti-government document and in todays vernacular, 'anti-government' is a term laden with images of chaos, evil and destruction you then understand where these stories are coming from.

Simply put, these stories come from those that want the State to control everything and that the State should provide and protect you and those with that belief also have the goal that ultimately the State will be the only entity which has the authority to provide and protect you.

It is the only reasonable conclusion to be made from these stories.

When you realize that the Bill of Rights is actually an anti-government document and in todays vernacular, 'anti-government' is a term laden with images of chaos, evil and destruction you then understand where these stories are coming from.

Simply put, these stories come from those that want the State to control everything and that the State should provide and protect you and those with that belief also have the goal that ultimately the State will be the only entity which has the authority to provide and protect you.

It is the only reasonable conclusion to be made from these stories.
But wait a minute, isn't that the same premise that was expounded by the Nazi Party... We will take care of you!! Seen how that played out for millions of non-Nazi party members...

No thanks, I'll cling to The Constitution, The Bill of Rights, my Holy Bible and my guns...

Arizoniya has enough problems with out Blabby Gabby blathering on about evil guns! Here is an idea Gabby, take your speeches and Roger RamJet the Space Cadet, go to Chicago and help O-Bummer get guns out of the hands of criminals, and help the good citizens , cause we see just how effective Law and Order is working out there! Do something Good for the people you wish to serve, Learn the truth and learn what it takes to make a change for the better! Being anti gun will cause your down fall as surely as that bullet almost did!!! Dont blame the gun, blame the system you support, blame the failure of that system to keep a gun out of the hands of a mentally disturbed person. And if Space Man were really an american who actually remembers the Oath he swore as a Naval Aviator, he wouldn't be anti 2nd, he would be making sure it was being protected with every drop of blood in his body!!!

Arizoniya has enough problems with out Blabby Gabby blathering on about evil guns! Here is an idea Gabby, take your speeches and Roger RamJet the Space Cadet, go to Chicago and help O-Bummer get guns out of the hands of criminals, and help the good citizens , cause we see just how effective Law and Order is working out there! Do something Good for the people you wish to serve, Learn the truth and learn what it takes to make a change for the better! Being anti gun will cause your down fall as surely as that bullet almost did!!! Dont blame the gun, blame the system you support, blame the failure of that system to keep a gun out of the hands of a mentally disturbed person. And if Space Man were really an american who actually remembers the Oath he swore as a Naval Aviator, he wouldn't be anti 2nd, he would be making sure it was being protected with every drop of blood in his body!!!
Man, I wish I could give you a hundred thumbs up for this. So much truth spine in a single, clear and concise post!!!

Dang, now that gun will lose the right to own a shooter forever. I wonder how many years of prison that gun got, and if it was appointed a good lawyer or just a new public defender. Gabi is going Vogue. Maybe she should have taken out a restraining order against it. Maybe that gun identified as a person like a person can identify as a goat.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top