JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Well, I'm finally getting into 9mm after buying a Staccato so I am looking to let go of my .40 s&w glocks. Both of these guns have exactly 100 rounds through them. They are about as "new" as a used gun can be. I also have 1000+ rounds of ammo that will be available for purchase with these two guns. Any ammo left after that will be posted for sale separately.

The G35 comes with upgraded Tru-Glo TFX sights, a streamlight TLR-1HL, 5 magazines, and a light bearing OWB holster made by Ping Pong Tactical. $600

The G27 comes with tritium night sights, 7 magazines, and a Raven Concealment Vanguard 2.0 holster. $500

More pictures available upon request

In addition to the ammo, I also have 5500 pieces of brass and 1000 bullets available. Brass/Bullets only. Sorry but I'm keeping the powder and primers.

Both are available individually, but I'll sell the guns, mags, holsters, and ammo for $1500.

Only trade interests would be for a subcompact 9mm(P938, P365, or G43) or a Kimber K6 DCR/DASA or AR10 build components.

20210509_105818.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I got all of the ammo together for a picture. About 1300 rounds of ammo. For sale only with purchase of gun.

20210509_190924.jpg

I'd also consider a trade for 9mm ammo.

Sold pending funds
Well, it sounds like the interested party doesn't know how legal gun sales work. Everything is back up for sale. $1500 for both guns and 1300 rounds of ammo if you can meet this afternoon.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.